Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Come on now petal we’re dying to see what “evidence” you have 😭😭😭 posted on insta this morning had that bogging jumper on yday 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Yesterday’s pink hoody but apparently handed it in ages ago? Wearing her inspector gadget jacket.
Also most evidence collection in the front of police stations are just a box. You’d never see an open police office in the back.
Looks like a school, a school jotter in the back 😂😂

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Yesterday’s pink hoody but apparently handed it in ages ago? Wearing her inspector gadget jacket.
Also most evidence collection in the front of police stations are just a box. You’d never see an open police office in the back.
Looks like a school, a school jotter in the back 😂😂
Exactly what I was thinking.....it's is it lils homework she's handing in 😭 any of our more local bridge dwellers able to confirm if that's the reception at Ellon Police station or not 😂 Screenshot_20240925_081345_Instagram.jpg

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The secondhand embarrassment she gives me daily is something else! I mean not only can’t she spell grateful but she doesn’t seem to know the true meaning either but the dancing and playing the air saxophone - kill me now 🤣

And including her weight loss on the list, yeah we know that’s the whole reason she did the list. I wouldn’t mind if she looked nice, she looks haggard. Also pretending she’s a supportive type of friend - she hasn’t even got any friends 🤣🤣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Look at all these people having an opinion of me 😂😂😂😂 seriously there are massive celebs who were unable to do anything about it and the raving narc in steph thinks she can.

Oh please. I may be anonymous but trust me all my opinions are said with chest and they are just my opinions. Which I do not harass you with. You come here love.

And if the police do come here about this I will tell them my thoughts on your charity thieving, manipulation, shagging on a pizza crunch in a corsa… y’a no all the stuff YOU have put out there.

Imagine collating a wee pen drive of evidence. That’s the police job 😂😂😂 so you even think you’re above them.

The pen drive of fantasies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She is such a beep, no clean eating as your still eating processed s, no gym as you would have mentioned that so lying to your followers that you have taken the lazy yes lazy way Steph of using a skinny jab or whatever it is, you are starting to look like Sharon Osborne and I hope it keeps going, you will never be able to admit you did a lazy route because it makes you look more of a t, did nana tell you she was lurking in Sophie’s live last night how tragic of a grandma at her age, but she is just as vindictive as you are, enjoy your weight loss as that’s all that you have got going on in your life no friends, spend your day with 2 witches while your son thrives at school because other people are looking after him and not you.
View attachment v0f044gc0000crpq7lvog65v0d68t89g.mp4

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Exactly what I was thinking.....it's is it lils homework she's handing in 😭 any of our more local bridge dwellers able to confirm if that's the reception at Ellon Police station or not 😂 Screenshot_20240925_081345_Instagram.jpg

I think I will need to go round and have a look let you all know 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that police station is not always open either

May 24, 2024
The World
She is such a beep, no clean eating as your still eating processed s, no gym as you would have mentioned that so lying to your followers that you have taken the lazy yes lazy way Steph of using a skinny jab or whatever it is, you are starting to look like Sharon Osborne and I hope it keeps going, you will never be able to admit you did a lazy route because it makes you look more of a t, did nana tell you she was lurking in Sophie’s live last night how tragic of a grandma at her age, but she is just as vindictive as you are, enjoy your weight loss as that’s all that you have got going on in your life no friends, spend your day with 2 witches while your son thrives at school because other people are looking after him and not you.
View attachment v0f044gc0000crpq7lvog65v0d68t89g.mp4
Proud of an achievement for max..
Happy her daughter validated HER.
Thats actually so shameful she’s written that.
YOURE the parent. You validate ALL your children.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Even the music choice. Its theatrical. The police would rip her a new one as she’s baiting with it. Not even taking it seriously herself by applying music to that.
Also you can’t film in police stations.

😂😂😂😂
Part of a case is being told not to interrupt the police investigation by putting it online or discussing it.

So the fact she is goading people with it won’t go well for her if it EVER did go to court. It would be tit for tat. Shed be seen as goading and laughed out the building.

May 24, 2024
The World
Part of a case is being told not to interrupt the police investigation by putting it online or discussing it.

So the fact she is goading people with it won’t go well for her if it EVER did go to court. It would be tit for tat. Shed be seen as goading and laughed out the building.
100% babe!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I'm sure everyone is sting themselves...🙈🤣
Is folk ment to be scared what a tragic woman she is taking a photo of a pen drive you sad individual whatever people have said they would say it to your face you stupid bint. She really is unwell like Honeslty who takes a photo of a pen drive plus did you save that from weeks ago when you went into Ellon police station tragic tragic woman.