Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Didn't she say the other week she had Max all holidays because his dad was working? Now he's away with him next week. She can't keep up with what's she says 😂
She did 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and look at that…M has slept BECAUSE folk have been round at the weekend who have clearly interacted with him and stimulated his brain. He NEEDS stimulation and interaction regardless of whether you think he doesn’t want to go out or not you fat t. You are a dreadful mother Beefy. Put the phone down interact with and help that poor wee boy.
And also this woe is me act, I’ve got him 24:7 etc etc it’s so hard, well no P is heavily involved by the sounds of it you don’t know how LUCKY you are…and for the hun that said you have lost weight-head to specsavers 🤓 her hun buns really are crazy 😵‍💫

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Totally agree she has empty threats for everything in her life, folk were going to get a shock after her holiday’s that didn’t happen, apparently she was gathering more things and then people were going to be outed when infact it was her interacting with someone’s abuser and she outed herself with the obvious conversation she was having with that said abuser even thought she deleted her messages, she hasn’t got anything on anyone but keeps putting out that utter crap that she has been unfairly been targeted when she has done some truly awful things to lots of people, she would honestly s a brick of people came out at called her out ex’s, ex friends and familty.
Exactly 👏🏽 all aging well as always with the delusion bint. My favourite was we were all going to be jealous of her even more because she was smashing the gym about 7 months ago 👏🏽😵‍💫🤣

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
See her saying she can’t cope with M going away for a week… liar!🤥 you really aren’t coping with that wee boy it’s clear as day to see. I’ve noticed a pattern with you beefy as soon as P is back and M is away the manic high and happy beefy resumes away on flights all happy and loving life again. Horrible that we can all see you can’t cope with your life with M alone and see it really bothers you. And that’s only a snippit we see eh! But soon as he’s gone with P she’s happy again. So sad isn’t it ☹️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thank you! I’m going to order some, I’m on a skin care frenzy to fix the disaster that’s been going on ❤️❤️‍🩹
The only hylauronic acid serum I use is by Hada Labo, I bought it in Tokyo years ago and now you can get in on Amazon. It’s so much bigger than all the tiny jars available everywhere. It’s around £10-£14 for 170ml. You can get refil pouches too. I slather it all over my chest neck and face. Well worth it. I’ll post a photo of it from Amazon 👍🏼 IMG_6289.jpeg

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
See her saying she can’t cope with M going away for a week… liar!🤥 you really aren’t coping with that wee boy it’s clear as day to see. I’ve noticed a pattern with you beefy as soon as P is back and M is away the manic high and happy beefy resumes away on flights all happy and loving life again. Horrible that we can all see you can’t cope with your life with M alone and see it really bothers you. And that’s only a snippit we see eh! But soon as he’s gone with P she’s happy again. So sad isn’t it ☹️
That's why she'll never move from Aberdeen area coz she couldn't cope being a proper single mum with no one around to help . She was seen in town in her car by a friend of mine fair thinking she was archy giving some lad do me eyes when she was waiting at traffic lights music blaring from car like some teenager .

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I was just looking at eye patches but so many are a gimmick and very much just ‘topical’ benefits.
Im needing something that’s going to do more than just shine my skin ❤️
I’ve been using the K-Secret Advanced regenerating ones with retinol. 2 sizes in the tub. I’m Liking them so far, not sure if they are doing anything yet. I used hyaluronic ones before didn’t think they did much

Attachments

• IMG_4229.jpeg
    IMG_4229.jpeg
    238 KB · Views: 30

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’ve been using the K-Secret Advanced regenerating ones with retinol. 2 sizes in the tub. I’m Liking them so far, not sure if they are doing anything yet. I used hyaluronic ones before didn’t think they did much
Or you could get some cheap ones and put your chosen serum on the skin and then pop the eye masks over it. It helps the skin absorb any serum and really plumps the skin. I found some on Amazon and these in home bargains for a few £. It doesn’t matter then if they aren’t that good, it’s the serum you use that matters.

May 24, 2024
The World
Thank you! I’m taking all the suggestions, I’m on a weeks worth of steroid cream to help face. Once my course is done it’s needing all the moisture.

Love the encouraging water bottle. I have a daily fight with my water intake. Sick to death of drinking 3/4 litres every bloody day 🤣🤣

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Or you could get some cheap ones and put your chosen serum on the skin and then pop the eye masks over it. It helps the skin absorb any serum and really plumps the skin. I found some on Amazon and these in home bargains for a few £. It doesn’t matter then if they aren’t that good, it’s the serum you use that matters.
I’ve been meaning to do that but keep forgetting to get short masks. These are gel ones, I like that type of eye patches but I mentioned a face mask called Birds Nest the other day, that’s a paper mask soaked in serum. I love it