Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh I’ll need this too.

I just seen the signature clinic does the surgery for £4,000 (I know your thought on that), which I really want but surgery on my face gives me the fear!
So this will be a good alternative.

I used to use skin doctor, there was a crystal scrub and a cream they had, it was amazing. I wish I could remember the name. My skin has never looked more amazing than when I used that stuff. Mind you I was 10 years younger
I tend not to do eye make up bcos of them horrendous 🤣 but this girl has swore by this! I’ll track her doon if it’s a pile of s 🤣

Yeah I did look into it but yeah you know my feelings on cosmetic surgeries after my botched job!

Surgery on on my face gives me the fear too! We can fear together 🤪🤪

May 24, 2024
The World
I tend not to do eye make up bcos of them horrendous 🤣 but this girl has swore by this! I’ll track her doon if it’s a pile of s 🤣

Yeah I did look into it but yeah you know my feelings on cosmetic surgeries after my botched job!

Surgery on on my face gives me the fear too! We can fear together 🤪🤪
Let’s spend thousands on cream rather than surgery. Think we’ve had enough surgeries to last us 🫨

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s deleted a comment from someone asking why she didn’t have her seatbelt on properly to start 🙄 she’s got serious avoidance issues 🤣🤣
Was her name emzi by any chance 🤣🤣

I forgot to screenshot it but she mentioned her husband works for the fire service and that it was a big NO! Then said if she didn’t buy the ex-display model she wouldn’t have needed a van! Boom the laddies blocked 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
My girl is begging me to let her go, I’ve said next year she can!
You must let us know how she found it. ❤️
My lass is the friend of the group who will do any dare and that terrifies me 🤣🤣
🤣🤣 one of my daughters is so quiet wouldn’t say boo to a goose! Then the other is a fing savage little ass who would test the patience of satan 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Was her name emzi by any chance 🤣🤣

I forgot to screenshot it but she mentioned her husband works for the fire service and that it was a big NO! Then said if she didn’t buy the ex-display model she wouldn’t have needed a van! Boom the laddies blocked 🤣🤣
No it’s was a lucy can’t remember the surname. She’s fast on the dirty deletes 🤣🤣🤣