Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Even her ex bridesmaid has come forward and posted on Chelsea’s video, saying she handed the dress back to her.
Steph can’t come back from this can she? I expect she will, but more people will come out of the shadows now I think.

That's my best friend that 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🙃❤️❤️❤️❤️Yas my girl. She won't come on over here but I've said her comments has made it over 🤣🤣

She is the best xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Even Aimee must see what a manipulative b she is but maybe restricted because they have the same management. Said management may have to choose one of them to keep on their books
They both need booting off. Aimee is not very bright and possibly has a mental age of a 12 year old. If you want a laugh go and look at her thread 😂

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Judging by the nails it’s at least 2 weeks old draft! She’s pooping herself 😂
Haha look at her shocked wee face 🤣 I'd be worried as well vav everyone in your community knows your a t , everyone at max and lillys school know and so does everyone at Bperfect , ex friends , ex boyfriends and all the buisnesses you've affected. Cmon Harley spill the tea you'll have so many supporters . She's been colluding with a child abuser she deserves it .

scottishhotty

Jun 19, 2024
scotland
Right now she will be sat at home huffing and puffing on the phone to the family trying to arrange a family night to look “Not bothered”
Or
She’s sat eating her way thru the kitchen like pac man scrolling the tattle page and comment cafe like the unstable person she is
Robertson I know you don’t want to hear this but I’m pretty sure that ADHD diagnosis you paid for well it isn’t ADHD I’m sorry to inform you but I actually think or pretty sure it’s narcissistic personality disorder and the wonderful thing about this illness is you will actually study other illness to a fine art, the narcissist in you will study the preferred illness of choice a narcissist will always get what they want and will tell that doctor what they want to hear and unfortunately with a lot of the private clinics in Aberdeen it’s almost like pay and you can display your illness go thru the nhs Robertson I think they may refute your diagnosis I think in you also have emotional unstable personality disorder with narcissistic traits ……ADHD PPFFTTT insult

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Right now she will be sat at home huffing and puffing on the phone to the family trying to arrange a family night to look “Not bothered”
Or
She’s sat eating her way thru the kitchen like pac man scrolling the tattle page and comment cafe like the unstable person she is
Robertson I know you don’t want to hear this but I’m pretty sure that ADHD diagnosis you paid for well it isn’t ADHD I’m sorry to inform you but I actually think or pretty sure it’s narcissistic personality disorder and the wonderful thing about this illness is you will actually study other illness to a fine art, the narcissist in you will study the preferred illness of choice a narcissist will always get what they want and will tell that doctor what they want to hear and unfortunately with a lot of the private clinics in Aberdeen it’s almost like pay and you can display your illness go thru the nhs Robertson I think they may refute your diagnosis I think in you also have emotional unstable personality disorder with narcissistic traits ……ADHD PPFFTTT insult
Agree with the personality disorder she takes on folks accents and mannerisms so bloody weird. I notice she started the ‘and then’ that Aimee does. She is crazy.

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
New video up and what a smug t, dying your awful slug brows and any brow tech would tell you not to put any products on after you have dyed them idiot come on beefy lets hear your pathetic excuse to your awful behaviour.
IMG_4210.png IMG_4211.png
Those eyes are terrifying chelsea just be thankful you didn't invite her over for a sleepover lol omg can you imagine waking up and seeing those manic eyes staring down at you ! You've dodged a bullet just as well you weren't that stupid to get involved in her evil antics hopefully you've not sent her any messages she could use against you . Chelsea is there a chance you chose to ignore her behaviour in favour of some sort of fame? Just asking and I'm still behind you

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
I’ve been thinking about the post Steph re shared of that girl speaking about the past.

Steph you have never taken accountability or been held accountable for your past. You will never heal whilst you avoid, deny & don’t have a punishment for it. And no one will forgive you until you do…. This and the fact that no one has done the inexplicable things you have. They’re talking about small things they’ve healed from or taken accountability from. Not the atrocious things tou have done.

Stealing from cancer charities
Treating people like s
Adultery in various forms
Marrying a man on deaths door
Omitting his family from the room whilst he died
Omitted them from the headstone
Abandoned your daughter
You’re vile to anyone you have a relationship with friend or man.
You’re vile to staff in places you go to.
Everyone is beneath you and there to serve you a purpose.

So yeah it’s very much still going on… it’s not the past.
I wonder if she tried manipulating Chelsea when she knew she was on morphine just like she did to C when people take morphine they could be easily coerced into saying things they don't mean etc and if that's the case then there is a very seriously dangerous person in our midst someone that needs stopping by the police

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
On her morning video someone has put “your bond with Callum was lovely to watch 🥰” ehhh were you watching a different live hun? Cause he looked like he’d rather ram a bperfect mascara in his eye 😂😂 that chelsea video 😲 love that she has spoken out and noticed the narc behaviours. Surprised we haven’t had a clap back video yet but she’ll know there’s no getting out of this one and won’t want to draw attention to it. See it’s just Rachel with the hat and mad nana in the comments on the new video - 456k who
As usual , a draft . Manky pink nails . Must be buzzzzy buzzzzy getting her story ready