Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 30, 2024
UK
By the way Vav when you are trying to be a voice for woman’s health at least get some facts behind you before giving out uninformed information. Breast Cancer is not just about looking for a lump in your boob you thick useless b. These are some of the signs of BC
  • A lump or thickening in the breast or armpit
  • A change in the size or shape of the breast
  • Dimpling or puckering of the breast skin
  • Redness or flaky skin in the nipple area or breast
  • Nipple discharge, especially if you're not pregnant or breastfeeding, and it may be streaked with blood
  • A change in the shape or look of the nipple, such as it turning inwards (inverted nipple) or a rash on it
  • Pain in the breast or armpit that doesn't go away

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Dad Sam came and tried to s us all but he was laughed out the door.

Whatever Vav has coerced Chelsea in to saying, nothing will be taken seriously.
If Vav has her talking about other SEN mums, I think they will all know Vav created a fake safe place.

Imagine doing that to someone in a community who is already struggling and you can understand their struggles.

I could dislike someone, but if they reached out to me for help with their health, I’d help because how could understand, be online telling everyone what a struggle it is and how hard it is, and then go make their life harder.

She’s a horrible human.
Exactly this. Chelsea if you are reading this you were a victim of Beefys narcissistic abuse and we all stand with you. There are many victims who have suffered at the hands of her. No matter what you have said or what she has on you we don’t care and won’t judge you as we know you were being controlled and manipulated by her without knowing so. She is an expert at this to begin with. Speak out, dont give in to her and that 2 minkers. Her days on TikTok are numbered anyway I think and she knows it. She can stand there on her morning video acting all unbothered all she wants…she is triggered.
We all very much understand how traumatised you will be after encountering the real side of Stephanie Robertson! And we are all here for you ❤️

May 30, 2024
UK
If I was receiving threats I would show the messages on my platform and out all of those people, I would be contacting the Police and if I had to go to a public place for my job I wouldn’t be taking my teenage daughter with me and informing everyone that we were going to a Spa which is easy to work out which one it is. I’ve got a target on my back and I will be at ‘this event between 12 and 2 on Saturday 😂😂😂 The lies are so pathetic it’s comical

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
By the way Vav when you are trying to be a voice for woman’s health at least get some facts behind you before giving out uninformed information. Breast Cancer is not just about looking for a lump in your boob you thick useless b. These are some of the signs of BC
  • Nipple discharge, especially if you're not pregnant or breastfeeding, and it may be streaked with blood
  • A change in the shape or look of the nipple, such as it turning inwards (inverted nipple) or a rash on it
🙌🏽 yes 2 cysts it was no other symptoms .

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
If I was receiving threats I would show the messages on my platform and out all of those people, I would be contacting the Police and if I had to go to a public place for my job I wouldn’t be taking my teenage daughter with me and informing everyone that we were going to a Spa which is easy to work out which one it is. I’ve got a target on my back and I will be at ‘this event between 12 and 2 on Saturday 😂😂😂 The lies are so pathetic it’s comical
She would 100% be using them for clap back to up her currently very low engagement! Lies lies lies it all she knows.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I don’t think she will cancel her meet and greet this is the content she absolutely thrives off and when she creates false threats and is seen to see through unscathed she looks like the unbothered hero.

But Steph, we know you can’t sleep at night ‘hunny’
I don’t think so either it will be a case of ‘look at me’ THE BIG BOLD BEEFY I’ve turned up even though I’ve had ( false) threats. ‘I’m so hard aren’t I Lils’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Dad Sam came and tried to s us all but he was laughed out the door.

Whatever Vav has coerced Chelsea in to saying, nothing will be taken seriously.
If Vav has her talking about other SEN mums, I think they will all know Vav created a fake safe place.

Imagine doing that to someone in a community who is already struggling and you can understand their struggles.

I could dislike someone, but if they reached out to me for help with their health, I’d help because how could understand, be online telling everyone what a struggle it is and how hard it is, and then go make their life harder.

She’s a horrible human.
Whatever she has on Chelsea , it wasn’t enough to stop her from speaking up . I’m guessing it’s tit for tat . Shes staying silent as she knows she has no comeback . She wants all her huns to think Chelsea is out to ruin her and it’s all lies to direct followers to Chelsea . She can’t help but drop her wee comments in but when the likes of Chelsea’s mum responds , she stays silent . Unfortunately there will be a few saddos that will turn up to the store thinking she’s some kind of celebrity . Probably young girls who don’t know any better . You can clearly see she’s rattled . Four videos over 2 days and one was an ad …for her that’s dire !

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Whatever she has on Chelsea , it wasn’t enough to stop her from speaking up . I’m guessing it’s tit for tat . Shes staying silent as she knows she has no comeback . She wants all her huns to think Chelsea is out to ruin her and it’s all lies to direct followers to Chelsea . She can’t help but drop her wee comments in but when the likes of Chelsea’s mum responds , she stays silent . Unfortunately there will be a few saddos that will turn up to the store thinking she’s some kind of celebrity . Probably young girls who don’t know any better . You can clearly see she’s rattled . Four videos over 2 days and one was an ad …for her that’s dire !
She is so rattled! Only have to look at her reposts to know that 🤭

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
She would 100% be using them for clap back to up her currently very low engagement! Lies lies lies it all she knows.
Must all be DMs then cos nobody has threatened her in the comments ! Someone said they will take a picture of her when in the comments about oxempic . It wasn’t a threat and she laughed it off and said can’t wait , see you there . She’s so full of s

May 24, 2024
The World
She’s not talking about breast cancer? 👹

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
What a load of s it’s just life to get threats but you went to the police over a stalker, and you haven’t be silenced you are rattled by Chelsea speaking out and you can’t address it. Instead you make up a fake page and do s insta quotes. You need to get in the bin Steph you are seriously unwell and so is your dumb followers.
IMG_4259.jpeg IMG_4260.jpeg IMG_4261.jpeg
Millions of threats ! Stop talking utter pish , Myra . The only threat is, you to yourself .