Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 30, 2024
UK
Princess Soph well done on calling her out. I was one of the people arguing with Mad Pam on the Sun article and after I pulled her up about Steph leaving Cammys family off his headstone Pam then told everyone the place where Cammys mother goes to remember him. The evil b couldn’t let the name of the place be private and sacred. Steph wouldn’t allow his mother into the hospital room when he was passing and she can’t go to his grave because the only names on his headstone in capital letters is STEPHANIE and LILY. There is NO mention of his mother or brother. PAMELA JANE PETRIE you are just as vile as your daughter

Edit to add - Hi Boo 🥰

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Don't move onto Aimee ..... for a while. Steph will revel in that and enjoy the shift to Aimee.
I wonder if Aimee is going to come in the comments and jump to her defence? Maybe there is an emergency phone call going on as we speak. It’s so refreshing to see someone just say it as it is without fear of being blocked. What a bloody woman @Boo 😆👏🏼👍🏼😘🤩👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
@Boo you are like a fairy godmother
Love and thanks 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼🥰👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
What I really like about our Princess is that she will 100% not stand for Beefy Bison’s crap!
I LOVE strong, ballsy women.

She is plenty fit enough to take The Bison and the equally deplorable Pammy on.

I cannot wait to watch this unfold because it is high time somebody got the better of that skanky trollop.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Princess Soph well done on calling her out. I was one of the people arguing with Mad Pam on the Sun article and after I pulled her up about Steph leaving Cammys family off his headstone Pam then told everyone the place where Cammys mother goes to remember him. The evil b couldn’t let the name of the place be private and sacred. Steph wouldn’t allow his mother into the hospital room when he was passing and she can’t go to his grave because the only names on his headstone in capital letters is STEPHANIE and LILY. There is NO mention of his mother or brother. PAMELA JANE PETRIE you are just as vile as your daughter
Beyond disgusting and how spiteful to a grieving family 😳☹️

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I wonder if Aimee is going to come in the comments and jump to her defence? Maybe there is an emergency phone call going on as we speak. It’s so refreshing to see someone just say it as it is without fear of being blocked. What a bloody woman @Boo 😆👏🏼👍🏼😘🤩👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Nah Aimee’s too busy writing her 101 ways of how to exaggerate peri menopause for content..

Her peri menopause is gonna last longer than her TT “career”

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What I really like about our Princess is that she will 100% not stand for Beefy Bison’s crap!
She is plenty fit enough to take The Bison on ….. and I know who I will be rooting for.

I cannot wait to watch this unfold because it is high time somebody got the better of that skanky trollop.
Smoke and mirrors won’t help her now she’s up against Princess 🫅 she must have been waiting for this to happen eventually, the past always catches up with you, especially when you flaunt yourself all over the internet 🤩👍🏼😘

Mar 11, 2024
uk
She'll be home anyway , answering back comments on her McD's vid . She'll be stomping about PIP mansion wondering what clap backs she going to post . Good luck with that one .... More and more are starting to see through the narc , even her minions are questioning her .
Crying into her ikea sofa with the phone set up on the windowsill ….. everyone is bullying me cos they are soooo jealoussssssss

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She'll be home anyway , answering back comments on her McD's vid . She'll be stomping about PIP mansion wondering what clap backs she going to post . Good luck with that one .... More and more are starting to see through the narc , even her minions are questioning her .
She will be kicking the s out of her rented skirting boards with her Steve Maddons on 😂