Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
That’s the thing she never owns her size just pretends she’s 6 sizes smaller than she is and it really affects how people see themselves. Myself included. Please tell me you have seen the video of her measuring her waist! She nearly cuts off her blood supply she pulls it so tight!!
I seen that somewhere ..cutting herself in half with all her fat hanging over the tape measure lol

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Anyways looking forward to seeing what today brings 😍 see if any predictions are right regarding b&w videos etc I think it will be a set up phone and her running out the door to him in slow motion.
We usually play Vav Bingo on a Monday if she has had a t of a weekend.

I’m calling it will all be about Max starting school tomorrow and her greetin about it all day.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
We usually play Vav Bingo on a Monday if she has had a t of a weekend.

I’m calling it will all be about Max starting school tomorrow and her greetin about it all day.
Also implying she is the only one who looks after max properly because he had a fall on holiday. This might lead to him wearing splints or at least correct footwear 👍🏼

Jul 7, 2024
Aberdeen
Be sure to watch my stories aswell I update a lot on there hahaha xxx
I can’t make tik toks because of my job but if I could I would be doing exactly what you are doing. Calling people out on their bullcrap! There is far too much fakeness in this world and I’m all for calling it out! What happened to honesty! I’m sick of scams and influencers punting crap just to make money. Love what you are doing keep it up!!

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Also implying she is the only one who looks after max properly because he had a fall on holiday. This might lead to him wearing splints or at least correct footwear 👍🏼
He should always be wearing them but Vav is probably too embarrassed. Also why does she never video him having his daily physio that she is supposed to with him for his Cerebral Palsy… because she doesn’t do it!! Absolute t🤬🤬

partfinks

May 19, 2024
adotlsnd
Thankyou babe I’m fat but I’m fing hot lmaoooo I’m joking nah I’m not the skinny type but I promote curvy ness that’s what my insta is about loving your body any size and owning it ❤️❤️ xxx
Thank you for calling her out on the charity money. I mean aaaalllll the sty things she has done. It’s like the elephant in the room, no pun intended. She really does need to address it and give receipts as it’s going to follow her forever. How she thinks she can just brazen it off forever is beyond me!!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I can’t make tik toks because of my job but if I could I would be doing exactly what you are doing. Calling people out on their bullcrap! There is far too much fakeness in this world and I’m all for calling it out! What happened to honesty! I’m sick of scams and influencers punting crap just to make money. Love what you are doing keep it up!!
Ditto which Is why my account is tiny, it’s just for watching. Wish I’d put more thought into it as it’s my real name 🤦‍♀️

partfinks

May 19, 2024
adotlsnd
He should always be wearing them but Vav is probably too embarrassed. Also why does she never video him having his daily physio that she is supposed to with him for his Cerebral Palsy… because she doesn’t do it!! Absolute t🤬🤬
All the things she could be doing to raise awareness - talking about his condition and how it affects him, measures that can be put in place - like corrective footwear and physio exercises I’m sure. She should be teaching him makaton, using flash cards. Taking him to wee groups. Swimming as he loves water so much. Instead she lets him scream round her house glued to an iPad and talks to the world about how he messed in the pool on holiday.