Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Here's a thought..... What if all her crap is pre meditated / thought out . Look at how much her ratings soared over the spa drama . Maybe her company instruct her to make the drama up ?! Nothing would surprise me with her . She couldn't give a stuff if her daughter got into a spa or not , if it mean's pennies . She's bound to know rules / regulations if previously in beauty / hairdressing industry ( so I'm not buying that one ) The " don't come for my kids " old chestnut , then pap's M out ( before the day was done ) which I knew she would ( predictable ) Yet , the huns are that thick , they don't see / refuse to see the pattern of typical narc behaviour .

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
She couldn’t actually wait to post that awful sleeping video of m yet again invading his privacy but has just outed herself as a liar again Steph so tell me this how come he doesn’t have at least any yellowish bruises if you claimed he had such a bad fall he had 2 black eyes ans scraps along his nose.
Somebody DID call out the lack of bruising etc. but was subsequently blocked :rolleyes:

3861D937-AF5C-44DF-8FC5-2C242A60F1AF_1_201_a.jpeg

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Somebody DID call out the lack of bruising etc. but was subsequently blocked :rolleyes:

3861D937-AF5C-44DF-8FC5-2C242A60F1AF_1_201_a.jpeg
Oh no doubt hopefully more post but we all know he didn’t fall eh Steph I think Petr mum and dad should come and work for our nhs they would sort it out in know time miracle workers they are to heal their grandson in a matter of 3-4 days.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Steph’s repost bit is actually hilarious you really believe other people are the narcissists and sharing nic post obviously if the shoe fits and she is speaking about you Steph you really are a not well person I actually like nic but will be unfollowing her if she supports the likes of you.
IMG_4425.png View attachment 139536
Doubt she even knows what a narcissist is

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Here's a thought..... What if all her crap is pre meditated / thought out . Look at how much her ratings soared over the spa drama . Maybe her company instruct her to make the drama up ?! Nothing would surprise me with her . She couldn't give a stuff if her daughter got into a spa or not , if it mean's pennies . She's bound to know rules / regulations if previously in beauty / hairdressing industry ( so I'm not buying that one ) The " don't come for my kids " old chestnut , then pap's M out ( before the day was done ) which I knew she would ( predictable ) Yet , the huns are that thick , they don't see / refuse to see the pattern of typical narc behaviour .
That’s just what she wants you to think. She’s paid for engagement and following 😂😂😂

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Steph’s repost bit is actually hilarious you really believe other people are the narcissists and sharing nic post obviously if the shoe fits and she is speaking about you Steph you really are a not well person I actually like nic but will be unfollowing her if she supports the likes of you.
IMG_4425.png View attachment 139536
Wait a minute… you’re actual friends with her ? Stop the bus 🚌