Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
You know what I'll never understand, why she stays in Aberdeen. Like I really really don't get it. She is hated. She never leaves her house alone and is rarely even out of her house. Her child doesn't have amy interaction with kids his own age as she has no friends and she doesn't take him anywhere other than soft play. Thank goodness he now has school for the interaction he deserves.
It's a sad state of affairs when even Aimee has a better social life than you 🤣🤣
Because of Petr she stays and probably nama mink, mad Pam plus she is fastly becoming remembered in other places aswell Glasgow don’t want her or Belfast but yet I don’t get living in Aberdeen at all.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh wow that airport video. Can see what a state she’s in, she looks brrrroookkeeennn, brrrokeeennn.. can see how devastated she is in this 🙄 give me strength. What a fing dope. The top looks fing ridiculous on you and you look fing ridiculous making that video in the airport. And you walked back into the woman you sap. Making out like you were beyond devastated and had to be forced to go to London! fing stop that now. You’re such a fing liar! You are vile and make me feel sick
Please post for us blocked 🤣🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah and you could tell that that woman was thinking, what the do is this t doing 😂
One the the busiest airports in the world and she's there doing that s!
Also, saying what colours it comes in 'I think it comes in white'....whilst wearing White 🙄
Must be the devastating state she was in, obvs 🙄🙄
Obvs totally devastated but still boarded a plane to London, went to an event, drank Prosecco, had fun with the best girls and went shopping in LV at the airport 🤬 flew home, drove her car (after having alcohol) but aye Vag totally devastated by these allegations…. You hen are a total arsewipe

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Hope that woman sees her video.
A master manipulator she is but she is thick as s. She's leaving a trail of her ongoings after being accused of the "worst thing" just hours before. She is that deluded that she thinks she can't be touched by the law. Keep going 😀
I was just thinking this, imagine the woman sees it or someone recognises her 😱 I’d tell her to get it removed

Mar 8, 2024
Obvs totally devastated but still boarded a plane to London, went to an event, drank Prosecco, had fun with the best girls and went shopping in LV at the airport 🤬 flew home, drove her car (after having alcohol) but aye Vag totally devastated by these allegations…. You hen are a total arsewipe
Honestly how any supports her or believes her is beyond me. If what she says happened , happened then there’s no way you’d be able to go there and behave how she has. fing lying t

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
View attachment v0f044gc0000cr5h2t7og65tgc0f3reg.mp4 Wonder if this person will get hate for saying it’s right that Steph should keep her kids off social media it’s crazy how they think folk are coming to her kids if someone is reporting genuine concerns from her kids in videos and their is a lot of them ie filming him in the bath, sleeping, crying, swinging him about like a ragdoll then good for them, and it’s her past and current behaviour that she is hated for nothing to do with her children although lily is getting the same reputation as her mother it would seem, bet Steph will hate that. IMG_4587.jpeg

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly how any supports her or believes her is beyond me. If what she says happened , happened then there’s no way you’d be able to go there and behave how she has. fing lying t
I was speaking to someone earlier, they said if by her words it’s the worst thing ever, she shouldn’t be allowed near M until it’s investigated, as long as they were happy with whoever M was/is at the time, they would leave him there. They also said if she was still on home soil that she would most likely of been told to report to the nearest police station so has she maybe said she’s already in London 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dunno wouldn’t surprise me. Also agreed that if aren’t we Lils wanted to go home then she would have to be accompanied by another adult but they said it would have been recommended that she stayed put where she was. They would also not disclose over the phone what the investigation was about.
Also as her SM is public they would most likely review any complaints from that, also she would of been advised to refrain from posting on SM as it could effect any possible charges etc if it does turn out to be malicious and they know who did it but basically they said she is full of 💩
So maybe she’s saying M won’t be on SM as he won’t be there and that’s her way of covering her arse