Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Shocked yeah but no!

She needs to be done with for that pronto!

I’m sure the people who donated would love to know she’s spent their donation money 😡😡

Also they have received money from a good few fundraisers. So saying they never received any money that's rubbish. The only money they never got was the on line cash

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
The numbers for sales on her showcase are not her numbers it's the shop/brand numbers .. defo not winning at life .🤣🤣
Good point does it annoy other people or is it just me when she's asking someone a question and it's like her face when shes waiting for a reply it's like she's almost mouthing the answer back to herself too impatient to wait for anyone's reply . Can anyone relate ? Is it just me that sees that it really makes my skin crawl

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Christ , it's dire ... The ratings are down , so much so her nodding Churchill dashboard (maddie and nana ) dogs are commenting on the wash ad . Guarantee Rodent Rachel be in on every post . Face it , folk are telling you it's not good ( as much as I'm for eco friendly products ) . She's reaching , like . No be long before M get's wheeled out . Ratings way down , unless it's drama with her !