Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
That’s the start of the QVC videos rolling in now the wee cash cow is off limits 😂and the selling lives she never said she would do because she wouldn’t do that to her following 🤥now she’s being a TT Beggy Mitchell 😭 hard times indeed . And the engagement is DIRE 😝 tell you Beefy the only videos that bring you engagement are clap backs, drama and M whatever will you do now 💋 and check this comment I am creasing 😭 got to be her, mad P or nana grinch 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
Awww dolly dimples let us educate you luv... everyone has pores ,EVERYONE! Even your top models, top actors/actresses .. but you go ahead & Google it if you like ... thick as mince ya brown nose hun

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
So does that make it ok to go for body weight/looks? Thats when it gets disgusting as iv said I couldn’t give a 💩 if people like Steph or not. Im just interested to know if people would be happy if their daughters/sisters/nieces ect were getting called beefy ect
Awwww 😪🙄🤣🤣🤣 ... are you offended. Have you seen her posts about bigger ladies shouldn't wear leggings? Sitting next to the "fastest man" on a plane and posting it.. 🤷‍♀️

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Folks constantly calling her beefy ect tho… I’m not saying you have personally because I don’t know if you have or not. If I remember rightly that was years ago she said that!? We have all said and done things we aren’t proud of (some more extreme than others) again I’m not saying Steph is an angel in anyway but a lot of disgusting things that come out folks mouths on here is shocking and tbh makes them just as bad. I just think there’s no need to be going on about weight
Mind and tell her that on her TT , see how long you last on her page 🤣🤣

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
It’s like they expect us to go, know what actually, forget every horrible thing she’s done , we’ve decided to call it a day. Nope💋we’ll be here until she’s in the big hoose
Miss Piggy Waiting GIF by Muppet Wiki
Miss Piggy Waiting GIF by Muppet Wiki
🤣🤣🤣👌🤣🤣🤣

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
If they kept lying about their size then yes. She’s filtering and altering images of her body while claiming to love her body as it is. Sends out a bad message. Especially to younger more vulnerable followers.
She’s just a typical narcissistic beefy b that one 🤪
To me she only appeals to ,lonely,insecure,delusional, wannabees who don't like their own reflection unless it's filtered & require a cement mixer for their layers of make up ... beefysbellends