Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
This is one absolute bell end of the highest order. Still can’t get over her oasis mix video this morning. Can’t watch any other videos after that today. She fing winds up me up no end

The latest vid . Need's to give it a rest , as I say she was barely out of nappies when they came out . Thinking she's some die hard fan . Her content is fkn boring and she know's it . Face like thunder on her today anyway .

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
So here's my take on letting her huns know about her illness. She'll come out and say because of the "bullying" she gets, against her better judgement, she has been using the skinny jab and she's noooo welll with it, cue the pinky plonk sad piano music video. But it was those big lassies that done it and ran away.
I was going to say the exact same thing . The trolls drove her to it ..watch the views and likes go up again . Sorry , you’re a 37 year old woman who strips to your underwear on camera and tells your followers to love their bodies . Don’t lie about your size then , wouldn’t feel the need to lie if you were happy in yourself . Either this or her ED has been triggered by us baddies

Apr 30, 2024
scotland
Oh my word she is so embarrassing she is a 90’s kid not a 80’s kid it’s not the decade you were born beefy it’s the decade you grew up in for do sake and on again about oasis yawn you are so boring 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
View attachment export_1725206089802.mov
Nah Vav those that like them listen to them the same amount they did before they got back together, not listening to them 24/7 after tickets went on sale to prove to a bunch of nobodies how much they “like” them 😂 ok lils be quiet I’ve got to lip sync to another popular oasis song so people might believe I like them 🤫

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The latest vid . Need's to give it a rest , as I say she was barely out of nappies when they came out . Thinking she's some die hard fan . Her content is fkn boring and she know's it . Face like thunder on her today anyway .
I am looking forward to seeing the 3 concerts she went too my husband has programs etc from the concerts he went to he also went to knebworth and Loch Lomond he has all their LP they cost an absolute fortune so not a chance lily has their LP’s

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Same my lovely. Hanging like a bag of washing. Chinese food ordered and jammied up. Was good though. Danced my wee ass off😁
Same, my feet are so sore🤣I’m waiting til my little ones are in bed and ordering food too.. it’s good at the time🤣

Me and my boyfriend had a night out without an argument .. small wins🤷🏼‍♀️

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
She is a fing embarrassment. Driving round just to mime to oasis to get some views. It’s beyond pathetic just how little she has going for her in her life. I can’t get over just how much she loves herself
Still got Max buggy in the back seat, been there a good few days now , hope she never has to brake hard or that’s going straight through the front passenger and/or the windscreen. But then she doesn’t seem to care about safety when you look back at the van driving TT where he’s not in a proper seat restrained 😡 #imagreatmum 🙄 not a fing clue

Mar 8, 2024
Still got Max buggy in the back seat, been there a good few days now , hope she never has to brake hard or that’s going straight through the front passenger and/or the windscreen. But then she doesn’t seem to care about safety when you look back at the van driving TT where he’s not in a proper seat restrained 😡 #imagreatmum 🙄 not a fing clue
She’s a fing stupid and selfish t. Not a single brain cell inside her head