Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She is a fing embarrassment. Driving round just to mime to oasis to get some views. It’s beyond pathetic just how little she has going for her in her life. I can’t get over just how much she loves herself

If that was any of my friends I would be right at there door and checking them in. I have second hand embarrassment 🙊🙊🙊 she has never ever even seen them live

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Apparently not feeling well at all today , but will address it tomorrow 😂. That will be the ozempic or too much monster hunny
I predicted this was coming….

What it is…her content is dire without M and drama so she’s going to come on tomorrow saying her FAKE ED has spiralled and this will get her the engagement , drama and sympathy she needs from the huns. She needs something she is seriously struggling! She will never admit to Ozempic although we know she uses it. Not after ten body positivity posts etc
Christ Beefy we know your predictable content before you do hun bun 💋💋💋
Cue a woe is me ED ( do you do Beefy ) video tomorrow guyzzz. And watch them all fall for it and not see how happy and buzzing she’s been this last while!

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
I predicted this was coming….

What it is…her content is dire without M and drama so she’s going to come on tomorrow saying her FAKE ED has spiralled and this will get her the engagement , drama and sympathy she needs from the huns. She needs something she is seriously struggling! She will never admit to Ozempic although we know she uses it. Not after ten body positivity posts etc
Christ Beefy we know your predictable content before you do hun bun 💋💋💋
Cue a woe is me ED ( do you do Beefy ) video tomorrow guyzzz. And watch them all fall for it and not see how happy and buzzing she’s been this last while!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She will blame the bridge dwellers for making her feel so bad about herself that she had to take ozempic 💉🤐
Still doesn’t take away she has been lying to her followers Ashley who vav phoned her work has been open and honestly about her taking the injections, and it’s doing absolutely no favours for vav her hair and skin looks awful.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
She will blame the bridge dwellers for making her feel so bad about herself that she had to take ozempic 💉🤐
Yes that or everyone who isn’t blowing smoke up her arse every day have all caused her ED 🤣 see if she comes on spouting that s after stuffing her face with a Macdonalds for all to see 🤬 we know it’s Ozempic Beefy 💋💋💋

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Im unsure she will admit to the ozempic as she will shoot herself in the foot …people with an ED can’t get it so she has to have got it illegally . Depends how much drama she wants to create . If she addresses the weight loss , it will be the trolls fault tho , that’s for sure . Lots of people asking what she’s done and she’s ignored them , but when she’s clean eating , we get told everything . Must be her new Monday thing ..last week it was the police !

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Still doesn’t take away she has been lying to her followers Ashley who vav phoned her work has been open and honestly about her taking the injections, and it’s doing absolutely no favours for vav her hair and skin looks awful.
Ashley has done it the correct way tho . She got it from a pharmacy . Beefy got it from wee isa doon the road ! Feck knows what’s in that

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Ashley has done it the correct way tho . She got it from a pharmacy . Beefy got it from wee isa doon the road ! Feck knows what’s in that
Oh she absolutely no way beefy would have got it from a pharmacy as if she did she would have lied about her ED and not being nasty but Ashley has more weight to lose I love Ashley and glad she is being open and honest as it’s such a personal thing losing weight.