Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
How dare this dirty CRETIN think anyone is below her! Hoarding money earned from a wee boy she gives no f-ucks about. This child is apparently her SON
His cries of frustration and anger have blown up the speakers of many phones, Ipads and laptops.
THIS IS A FACE ONLY A MOTHER COULD LOVE.... AN EVIL FACE .... AN UGLY FACE....FACE OF A SELFISH CNUT
LOOK AT THE WRINKLES ON HER FOREHEAD. THEY HAVE 666 EMBEDDED. SCARY THING IS POOR MAX HAS A HAIR DO LIKE THE OMEN. POOR KID LOOKS LIKE A CHARACTER FROM A 1970S HORROR FILM 😭😭

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240901_235659_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240901_235659_Samsung Internet.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 77

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Lenny Briscoe on Tattle has posted a pic of baldie Barrie. Just to confirm what they think. Pretty sure I know him, not on a personal level but from where he worked. An oil related company, no idea if he still works for them and won’t say the company name but it was in the building on the corner of Market Street at the bridge that crosses into Torry 😎
You are quite correct on that one as I worked there with him. I’m no longer there so don’t know if he is.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Been to see Waters a few times and Robert Plant, Australian Pink Floyd and Dark Side of The Moon at the planetarium, all class. That's what I don't get about people like her that are so called "massive" fans, did she ever go see the High Flying Birds or Liam playing. Very doubtful. And Yes!! my girl, regarding Dave Gilmour, was a total dish 😘
I agree re Dave Gilmour….. I’d crawl over broken glass to see Floyd or Zeppelin reform but I know that’ll never happen. Like you I’ve seen Waters and Plant a couple times (did you see Plant at the Tivoli?) and sat and watched the latest Sid Barrett documentary couple weeks back (Worth a watch if you’ve not seen it already?)

She is a bandwagon jumper, anything for clicks, likes and clout. She’s on the beg for tickets and we all know it. Someone with alleged amount of money she like to claim making she could’ve easy paid the (quite frankly) appalling prices that TM set later in the day. She’s a cockwomble.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
This makes me feel so angry. The video shows her throwing a ball and aggressively telling her wee son to fetch it as if he's a mutt.
GO GO GO MAX she says..
VAV, YOU'RE THE DOG! LEAVE THAT POOR WEE KID ALONE.

I'VE SAVED QUITE A FEW VIDEOS

THE END IS NIGH 💋

Yep , the pinned vid that got her over 172 K likes , since 2022 . Unreal , the face on it ... You will get that ball . Over 2 K to watch it eat a doughnut . Riveting stuff , they're tapped !

Last edited:

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
Imagine all weekend being stuck in that house and only going out for food!! There was an open day in Ellon on Saturday and could have taken M along - it is always a good day out (but my kids are too old for it now). That poor boy never gets to do anything with her, rotting away in that house but when he’s with dad, he has the time of his life. Surely someone has to step in & take care of him. He will soon be back on SM as her views are dire ! She needs him to make money. 💴

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Using a filter to say her brows are perfect when she uses filters on her face and skin. Puuuuuuulease 🤣🤣🤣
Do you thinks she’s read here and seen what my lassie said 😂😂😂😂 in that video her brows are relaxed 🤦🏻‍♀️ Vag hen she’d tell you to your face yer brows are s, my lassie has no filter on her gob that’s is, she needs no filter for her face she’s stunning 😏

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
todays video explaining her lion tattoo which didn’t really explain anything 🤷‍♀️ except an eye is to show that M let her see the world differently being his mum. Really? From what I see she hasn’t changed her world view, she’s still a selfish cow who still believes she can do no wrong and the world revolves around her. Anyone who thinks differently is jealous, however just let this sink in Steph, that’s if you can understand what it means

Attachments

• IMG_4297.jpeg
    IMG_4297.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 68

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Anything for attention 🤥🥱🥱🥱
Predictable
She needs something to get engagement up without her cash cow 🐮 these influencers are fing dangerous sitting thinking up of bad scenarios and drama to get numbers up 😳 what a way to live and yet she thinks she’s winning 😳 no thanks ill stick to my office job where I don’t have to waken every morning and think of lies and bad things to get engagement and more ££
Could not live like this. It’s a mad world.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
todays video explaining her lion tattoo which didn’t really explain anything 🤷‍♀️ except an eye is to show that M let her see the world differently being his mum. Really? From what I see she hasn’t changed her world view, she’s still a selfish cow who still believes she can do no wrong and the world revolves around her. Anyone who thinks differently is jealous, however just let this sink in Steph, that’s if you can understand what it means
Does she not mean she’s the lioness 😂😭 she’s a bit thick eh? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She needs something to get engagement up without her cash cow 🐮 these influencers are fing dangerous sitting thinking up of bad scenarios and drama to get numbers up 😳 what a way to live and yet she thinks she’s winning 😳 no thanks ill stick to my office job where I don’t have to waken every morning and think of lies and bad things to get engagement and more ££
Could not live like this. It’s a mad world.
I’m telling you see if she talks s about this smear I will go swing her about with the eye brows. I’ve had cells removed twice in the last 3 years, the anxiety every 6 months for my check ups is horrendous, it’s always taken about 4 weeks to get mine back & I’m an urgent case the stupid boot. I just got my letter for my next one on Saturday there so phone call to be made this morning 🤬

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Yes and if it is that , funny how she managed to go all weekend cheerful enough ! Will it stop the brand trip ? Or is it to get people to feel sorry for her and gift her oasis tickets because she is worried that it could be really bad for her

Obv I’m just assuming but you never know with that big fat liar
Well if she pulls that as a lie ! 🤬🤬