Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
yes it’s been like that for weeks it’s a side effect of slimming injections that she’s
yes it’s been like that for weeks it’s a side effect of slimming injections that she’s using
She’s beginning to look like a cross between methadone mick , madge Simpson and a monkey 😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Do you know what she did that was so bad that K doesn’t speak to her or the other 2 witches? They were still in touch when she had M

I'm not 100% sure why they ended up falling out this time don't have a clue. I'm not sure if it was maybe because K was in touch with the dad which I know would of really got to Steph. Must be pretty bad tho especially as they was not at K wedding

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Morning trolls 🧌 bridge dwellers 🧌 or just people who have their eyes open.

Was just catching up there, don’t know why it crossed my mind but was thinking back to her posting her illegal flex of her underage parents and how her dad left her.
Doesn’t she have a younger brother? So Their relationship was fully fledged and went on well beyond her birth. Bit like multiple of her relationships, it didn’t work out and the dad moved on. I don’t know the age gap between her and her brother or how soon after the son was born but in true victim mentality she’s painted a picture like her dad’s up and left HER.

My brother is 3 years older than me. My dad left when I was 1, I don’t recall a time we were a family of 4, I don’t remember any relationship with him at all, my brother does. He has memories of cuddling him. So my brother has unresolved father issues, but to me he didn’t exist anyway (I do know him and met him).
Her manipulation of the truth has no limits and her dad or dads new family seeing that must just be like what the do…

An unfair representation of the man, her mum was responsible for the failure of that relationship too, but as always, pinned on the man.

Anyways that’s my input. I’ve been MIA my wee brains fried but had enough in the tank this morning 😂

Think it's like 2 years between Steph and K. When the dad left I heard that mad Pam made it very difficult for him to see the kids. She put rubbish in there heads when they was younger. Just nice tho that k and his dad have the relationship now.

I also think aswell that K wife seen right through all of them and was like no thank you

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
But someone on here says that she was spotted in Tesco and does NOT resemble this!!!
Interesting as it’s been disclosed on here she’s using them as someone’s pal is using the same seller. I think though no matter what the arse and legs won’t budge which will always make her big. I do think she’s looking more like methadone Mike more each day though and her bingo wings are not playing bingo so much. And not like she leaves that house to goes to a gym? Very quick facial change.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Interesting as it’s been disclosed on here she’s using them as someone’s pal is using the same seller. I think though no matter what the arse and legs won’t budge which will always make her big. I do think she’s looking more like methadone Mike more each day though and her bingo wings are not playing bingo so much. And not like she leaves that house to goes to a gym? Very quick facial change.
Maybe she downloaded a “methadone Mick” filter?

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Aw in the name of the wee man , plugging Wonderskin now ! Fs , a bit late to the party with that one as it's been on the go for a while . YAWN ! Dare I say it , she look's better natural without piling all that se on her face . When do women learn less is best and more natural . However , still has an ugly personality .

Last edited: