Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Andy, married to a beautiful woman, hairdresser I think 😊 a step daughter in her early 20’s and a 16 year old daughter both stunning girls, the half sister Steph never mentions. Not trying to dox them, more showing how normal they are compared to the poisonous one. She looks like her dad as does M
I had a Quick Look and they are SUCH a good looking family.
Andy definitely traded up ……. a LONG way up!

Beautiful kids too.

Pammy must be livid.

May 30, 2024
UK
I had a Quick Look and they are SUCH a good looking family.
Andy definitely traded up ……. a LONG way up!

Beautiful kids too.

Pammy must be livid.
Her Dads partner looks better now than sour faced Mad Pam looked as a teenager. Iggy must be gutted that she’s aged badly into a very unattractive woman. Take note Beefy, this is what being a nasty b your entire life does to you. Vavs face is going the same way as her mothers. What a shame 😂

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
Andy, married to a beautiful woman, hairdresser I think 😊 a step daughter in her early 20’s and a 16 year old daughter both stunning girls, the half sister Steph never mentions. Not trying to dox them, more showing how normal they are compared to the poisonous one. She looks like her dad as does M
Wait!!! Does her name start with a D???

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Her engagement is shocking 😭😭 also did the gf brother not do a lash thing on her eyes sure that was in the last 7 days but she is claiming she has had theses lashes on 7 days tatti lashes are s.
IMG_4769.png IMG_4768.png
Absolutely dead behind the eyes.
Nothing there.

Edit: and absolutely se hair. I mean REALLY bad.
No way Jose she’s ever going back to hairdressing!

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
I do know that Steph was very pissed off that her brother and partner got a brand new house from council/social housing. Mad Pam told someone my friend knows and she told my pal. The girl was like why is she so pissed off, vav thought it was unfair her and petr had to save. Mad Pam was like you know what she is like 🤣🤣🤣
Beefy being jealous??
Pass it on beefy is jealous!!!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Her engagement is shocking 😭😭 also did the gf brother not do a lash thing on her eyes sure that was in the last 7 days but she is claiming she has had theses lashes on 7 days tatti lashes are s.
IMG_4769.png IMG_4768.png
Video is about 2 weeks old and she’s just sharing it now 🤣 Has she deleted the other one? Her huns must get so confused about which product is increddddd…….ible

LaMomo

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Bet she is only doing it because the ranting ma has been doing posts all week and god love her has made herself ill, its a shame as she sat all day trying to get so if anyone deserves a ticket it’s her and not jump on the bang wagon vav, and her hair reveal will now be tomorrow for the ex hairdresser didn’t go dark again as she would look like a witch if she did.

Attachments

• IMG_1622.jpeg
    IMG_1622.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 28