Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Have also been told from a ex friend of Steph she straps him in his buggy I think she did it last week when she was speaking in to her phone and looking down at max not around at the breakfast bar as no way he would be sitting still.
I have also thought he’s in his buggy. If she is doing that she’s even more twisted

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Eh she said she had an app when her and L was away. So now she is saying it's on line?? wtf!! She needs to remember the se that comes out her mouth xx
Did she go to an appointment when she was in Glasgow she was at the spa on the Friday, the s meet and greet on the Saturday and then got Denied entry to the spa on the Sunday and drove home raging I very much doubt she went to a meeting as to start with she mentioned a clinic in Glasgow but this one is in Livingston so I bet it was a online consultation.

Last edited:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Eh she said she had an app when her and L was away. So now she is saying it's on line?? wtf!! She needs to remember the se that comes out her mouth xx
“A pivotal study in the British Journal of Social Psychology (2024) found that manipulatively lying to others, regardless of its purpose, leads to a decrease in self-esteem and an increase in negative emotions for the person telling the lie”

Her to a T. A boob lift wont help her

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Did you go to an appointment when she was in Glasgow she was at the spa on the Friday, the s meet and greet on the Saturday and then got Denied entry to the spa on the Sunday and drove home raging I very much doubt she went to a meeting as to start with she mentioned a clinic in Glasgow but this one is in Livingston so I bet it was a online consultation.
They have a clinic in Glasgow and Edinburgh. Hospital is Livingston. Unlike Vav I know what it means to research something fully

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Did you go to an appointment when she was in Glasgow she was at the spa on the Friday, the s meet and greet on the Saturday and then got Denied entry to the spa on the Sunday and drove home raging I very much doubt she went to a meeting as to start with she mentioned a clinic in Glasgow but this one is in Livingston so I bet it was a online consultation.

Oh right I see. Well we all know that cause she is getting it for free she will say they are the best aye cause it's free you turd!!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
“A pivotal study in the British Journal of Social Psychology (2024) found that manipulatively lying to others, regardless of its purpose, leads to a decrease in self-esteem and an increase in negative emotions for the person telling the lie”

Her to a T. A boob lift wont help her
Someone comment saying only inplants would give her a lift not just a uplift she has done zero research and why would you want boobs from when your 19/20 when your nearly 40 plus hollys look so fake looking so that would put me off even going to the same place.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
How stunning does Mel look and nice to see folk being bridesmaids for friends something Steph doesn’t have as she has no pals plus haven’t seen Mel comment much either she’s maybe seen the real Steph aswell, I actually like Mel it’s a shame she blocks folk for trying to warn her.
IMG_4902.png

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 her bridesmaid tells her to do off🙊🤣 maybe that's why she never had any when she married Petr my pal maybe scared her for life 😛

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
And let’s not hope she has to use ari as most of these companies the aftercare is shocking I knew she was stupid but not this stupid she has a week off from her kids what about the rest of the healing time.
One of my friends had hers done at Elanic and they dropped her off the table when transferring her back to the bed 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ should of seen the state of her with the bruising all down one side of her body, it was horrific.
I had mine done at Rosshall, I went with a surgeon I knew with well over 30 years experience.
My after care was amazing I stayed overnight and home next day.
She really hasn’t thought this through I don’t think

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
One of my friends had hers done at Elanic and they dropped her off the table when transferring her back to the bed 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ should of seen the state of her with the bruising all down one side of her body, it was horrific.
I had mine done at Rosshall, I went with a surgeon I knew with well over 30 years experience.
My after care was amazing I stayed overnight and home next day.
She really hasn’t thought this through I don’t think
Holy s that’s awful did they tell her when she woke that they dropped her.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Excatly she would be able to answer questions as if she has had a consultation she would know, and her rubbish about not wanting to date not interested in men and it’s all for her is it do she is still on bumble and a uplift to your boobs isn’t going to change your personality Steph you will still be a t with boobs upto your chin and a space raider head.
They would of spoke through the options with or without implants etc and what her options were, she’s obviously either not listened or has and forgot as she’s thick as s

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024
uk
They would of spoke through the options with or without implants etc and what her options were, she’s obviously either not listened or has and forgot as she’s thick as s
If she was paying for it she would have definitely got implants, the fact she’s only getting a. Uplift and does not know the difference, screams she’s bit their hand off for the free surgery to just have an uplift.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Maybe said they would give one free and she pays for the other. For someone too tight to buy window coverings after a year I wouldn’t be surprised
I can’t believe her 😭😂 no blinds but Little Miss Fabulous tits that she’s claimed to have not too long ago, even though we knew they hung like spaniels ears 😏 is apparently paying for new tats 🤦🏻‍♀️ and fyi Vag hen I paid cash money for mine all up front 🖕🏽 before her or her idiots hit out with the jealousy card

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Maybe said they would give one free and she pays for the other. For someone too tight to buy window coverings after a year I wouldn’t be surprised
Also not thinking about how it will be more than a week of recovery what if max kicks off has a week off from her kicks no mates to go out and do stuff with but her and mad ma going down to get her tits done that she was a good set but not anymore plus noticed she mentioned she has lost weight it’s certainly not on her lower half so not happy with her body but telling her followers to be happy with theirs she really has no clue does she.