Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Someone comment saying only inplants would give her a lift not just a uplift she has done zero research and why would you want boobs from when your 19/20 when your nearly 40 plus hollys look so fake looking so that would put me off even going to the same place.
Holly’s a Vav fan . No doubt they’ve been discussing it . Vav will bin her afterwards , far too pretty ! Wonder if she got hers gifted .

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
God your poor friend I hope she was ok after it like how can you drop someone transferring them from one bed to another and there people are trained professionals
This was a couple of years ago now, she was in agony, she said as soon as she was awake she knew something was wrong as she felt she had just been hit by a train.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Also not thinking about how it will be more than a week of recovery what if max kicks off has a week off from her kicks no mates to go out and do stuff with but her and mad ma going down to get her tits done that she was a good set but not anymore plus noticed she mentioned she has lost weight it’s certainly not on her lower half so not happy with her body but telling her followers to be happy with theirs she really has no clue does she.
Time for her followers to wake up and call her out , she will say she wasn’t trying to lose it , it’s the trolls fault

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
If she was paying for it she would have definitely got implants, the fact she’s only getting a. Uplift and does not know the difference, screams she’s bit their hand off for the free surgery to just have an uplift.
I think the average is anything between 4-10k for an uplift. I hope she knows an uplift on its own isn’t guaranteed to have the desired finish even with her saying about the 3d images and that it’s effect only lasts on average of 5 years 😂 she will also probs lose cup size 🤷🏻‍♀️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I think the average is anything between 4-10k for an uplift. I hope she knows an uplift on its own isn’t guaranteed to have the desired finish even with her saying about the 3d images and that it’s effect only lasts on average of 5 years 😂 she will also probs lose cup size 🤷🏻‍♀️
I bet they didn’t tell her all this or if they did she didn’t listen because of her ADHD she is an absolute clown holly is pretty but her boobs look fake and plastic looking.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I bet they didn’t tell her all this or if they did she didn’t listen because of her ADHD she is an absolute clown holly is pretty but her boobs look fake and plastic looking.
She really is 🤡🤪 hollys right now will still be all puffy and swollen in a about 6 months to a year they will start fluffing out as they call it, they should start to look a bit less round if that makes sense.
I wish I could show my scarring 😂 it’s very minimal but I have seen horrendous scars 😱

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She will jump at the chance for any freebie. That’s where the problem lies with these so called ‘creators’ & I use that term loosely, getting s for free as it gives them the ego boost they fing thrive off. Wannabe fing (z list) celebs the lot of them 😏😂
How does she expect to vlog it if she can’t answer a simple question about them 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Also not a lot of engagement on her boob post 1k odd likes and 120 odd Comments Aimee just needs to speak s and she gets 3x as much Steph must be raging she gets farrrrrrr more engagement even though she is a clown aswell, something has definitely happened with her engagement it’s clear folk want to see other people’s children or drama it’s clear as day, if she puts max back on she isn’t safeguarding him and she knows it, your sons photos videos end up anywhere Steph, your a boring twit and it’s showing on your page.

YeahYeahYeah

Jul 21, 2024
Scotland
Sorry to derail but what have I just watched on Aimee latest her living room is filled with s how many cushions does she need on a sofa it’s all tat and Steph is turning into her it’s only the start of September these clowns need to get a grip it’s not even autumn till middle to end of October.
Looks se aswell 😂😂