Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

scottishgal43

Sep 26, 2023
I knows it's completely normal for ASD children to stim but to ignore it completely and not even bat an eyelid to see what her child wants or needs is so horrible. So many videos and he can be heard in the background, even the latest video talking about her saggy teabags, it sounds like he's downstairs stimming away. And she says they've just had a lovely slow relaxing day but he can still be heard faintly in the video.
Absolutely. Also his tone or pitch never changes so she wouldn't know if he's doing something dangerous. My son is 16 and I lock my kitchen door if I need the toilet. There is a camera in my sitting room and his bedroom so I can give him peace and keep him safe too. My house is tiny compared to hers it amazes me how she let's him go upstairs on his own I can't so that even now and my son doesn't eat foot wear etc

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Absolutely. Also his tone or pitch never changes so she wouldn't know if he's doing something dangerous. My son is 16 and I lock my kitchen door if I need the toilet. There is a camera in my sitting room and his bedroom so I can give him peace and keep him safe too. My house is tiny compared to hers it amazes me how she let's him go upstairs on his own I can't so that even now and my son doesn't eat foot wear etc
She straps him in his buggy and that is from a reliable source awful way to parent.

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
Tell ya something else, that bath bomb looks like she’s soaking in puke. Also if you’re punting Lush do your job right it’s called Enchanted Fairy House bath bomb and £11. I’m not sure all your single mum huns can afford that. I have never liked Lush, hardly anything I ever liked and the smell of the shop is so overpowering I don’t bother going in
11 quid for a bath bomb? Jeez, to get glitter up you and thrush later on, no thanks

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Just popped on to ask can anyone tell me what the pose with the hand on the head that whacko is doing is meant to mean ? I had a few old vids pop up on fyp , yesterday . One comment someone saying she only rented her gaff Dec last year and her clap back that she was saving up to buy . Interesting . 🤔 I'm training myself to stay away from her se . I just can't look at her anymore she make's me sick , these vids with M in the background is terrible and her dingbats thinking she's to keep M off has been a result of " trolls " .

Attachments

• IMG_3701.png
    IMG_3701.png
    350.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Just popped on to ask can anyone tell me what the pose with the hand on the head that whacko is doing is meant to mean ? I had a few old vids pop up on fyp , yesterday . One comment someone saying she only rented her gaff Dec last year and her clap back that she was saving up to buy . Interesting . 🤔 I'm training myself to stay away from her se . I just can't look at her anymore she make's me sick , these vids with M in the background is terrible and her dingbats thinking she's to keep M off has been a result of " trolls " .
Dunno but it will be copied from someone else, she‘s got no original thoughts. Pip mansion was beginning of september last year. I only remember because that day was significant for me

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Wonder if Aberdeen's biggest Oasis fan got the invitation for the ballot? No doubt the tunes will be back on, bucket hat glued to her head as she swaggers around PIP mansion haha... I did get the email... Pray for me I get tickets.
Fingers crossed for you. I did try for tickets but was on holiday so gave up after a couple of hours as I didn’t want to waste the day. Plus I’ve seen them live so I’m happy for real fans to get their first chance. Fingers crossed for Ranting Ma too as her fan status was known long before the reunion

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow
Fingers crossed for you. I did try for tickets but was on holiday so gave up after a couple of hours as I didn’t want to waste the day. Plus I’ve seen them live so I’m happy for real fans to get their first chance. Fingers crossed for Ranting Ma too as her fan status was known long before the reunion
Same for me hoping Ranting ma gets tickets, she seems not only a genuine person but a true fan too.

YeahYeahYeah

Jul 21, 2024
Scotland
The young lassies on the app do that hand thing, yer hitting 40 hen 🥴🤣🤣

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland
Wonder if Aberdeen's biggest Oasis fan got the invitation for the ballot? No doubt the tunes will be back on, bucket hat glued to her head as she swaggers around PIP mansion haha... I did get the email... Pray for me I get tickets.
Me too 🤞🏼 but I don't want Wembley 😭 too much expensive when you add on flights and accommodation. I saw them in Abz in the early 2000s and they were amazing. Wish they had dates for there!

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I had a very long, quiet and pretty tedious shift at work last night. And after discovering she doesn't even follow Oasis or any of the brothers on Insta. I scrolled right back to see if there was ever any mention of them in the past. I only got to 2013 before I had to give up for the sake of my eyeballs and MH and urge to smash my phone. Plenty of Girls Aloud, Beyonce and Katy Perry mentioned but couldn't see no Oasis or songs that noone else even knows!! Did find this rather racist post though before her outing to see her actual idol Big B. Screenshot_20240908_005344_Instagram.jpg