Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
All her content is stolen from other creators!
Every one of them! If you follow a lot of people on tiktok you can see this!

Why has none of her Huns asked how she has managed to loose weight?
If beefy lost weight with her diet and exercise you best believe she would showcase that and bore the tits off her huns 😆
I’m also watching the views and the comments take a massive dive.
Mad Pam hope you have another job lined up 😂

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
All her content is stolen from other creators!
Every one of them! If you follow a lot of people on tiktok you can see this!

Why has none of her Huns asked how she has managed to loose weight?
If beefy lost weight with her diet and exercise you best believe she would showcase that and bore the tits off her huns 😆
I’m also watching the views and the comments take a massive dive.
Mad Pam hope you have another job lined up 😂
Exactly this as I drew to the end of my midnight scrolling on Insta, just weeks possibly even days after the passing of "the love of her life" there were diet and gym posts! Lots of kippers and eggs were consumed.

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
Exactly this as I drew to the end of my midnight scrolling on Insta, just weeks possibly even days after the passing of "the love of her life" there were diet and gym posts! Lots of kippers and eggs were consumed.
Defo injections!
I know I’m on them too! I have lack of energy and that’s why she is on the energy drinks! She has a sore tummy as the injection do this to keep you fuller for longer. It’s so obvious! And yes the weight loss on the face is the first give away.
She is faking eating food, see how she now only takes a few bites out of things? Cause that’s all you can manage without feeling crap! Dud faked that she is eating.
And yes she should not be on them as you are asked if you have had a eating disorder which she has publicly admitted.
If the ed is true then this is dangerous as she won’t know when to stop! Her mother and nana should not have allowed her this! But they are her cash cow to freebies and the money she makes! She can deny it ! But the signs are all there she is on it!

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
I had a very long, quiet and pretty tedious shift at work last night. And after discovering she doesn't even follow Oasis or any of the brothers on Insta. I scrolled right back to see if there was ever any mention of them in the past. I only got to 2013 before I had to give up for the sake of my eyeballs and MH and urge to smash my phone. Plenty of Girls Aloud, Beyonce and Katy Perry mentioned but couldn't see no Oasis or songs that noone else even knows!! Did find this rather racist post though before her outing to see her actual idol Big B. Screenshot_20240908_005344_Instagram.jpg
What the hell??????

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
That needs to be shown to all her followers and anyone that works with her. That is unacceptable! And the lesson for her? What you post online stays online. Hope she feels sick seeing that.
Well to quote her absolute favourite band:

And until you've repaid
The dreams you bought for your lies
You'll be castaway
Alone under stormy skies
Alone under stormy skies
But I hope you know
That it won't let go
It sticks around with you until the day you die

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
Saying max new she needed a nights sleep - she slept 8 hours a night every night she said last week the lying s
It’s her that’s gets up early!! She canna sleep cause she needs content! Imagine the thoughts going on in her head about what can she post about??? That’s the only reason she is up 4 and 5 am!

YeahYeahYeah

Jul 21, 2024
Scotland
That needs to be shown to all her followers and anyone that works with her. That is unacceptable! And the lesson for her? What you post online stays online. Hope she feels sick seeing that.
Totally agree!!! The fing deluded huns will still find a way to stick up for her. They think the sun shines out her arse ☀️

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
11 quid for a bath bomb? Jeez, to get glitter up you and thrush later on, no thanks
The thing that bothered me is the fact that you put the bath bomb in when you get in the bath! But for content she did it the wrong way round 😂 bampot it canna even enjoy a bath without it having to be ruined for a tiktok 😂 winning there!
£11 ruined for a few views from her huns! Imagine not being able to just have a bath without your phone or filming it???
Tragic