Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 12, 2024
glasgow
Aimee is so deluded she actually believes Vav is her friend. She can’t see that she uses her in the hopes of getting the same amount of “likes”. Although I still am bamboozled that so many people like and comment on Aimee’s dish up dinners and hauls….. its so bizarre.
It bamboozles me too ! Who wants to watch someone dish up their se dinner or make a kids packed lunch, something mums do day in day out. Imagine years ago when I was doing it, making the kids packed lunch or dinner then going round knocking on the neighbours doors saying look what I made !! They would think I’d lost my marbles !!

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
It bamboozles me too ! Who wants to watch someone dish up their se dinner or make a kids packed lunch, something mums do day in day out. Imagine years ago when I was doing it, making the kids packed lunch or dinner then going round knocking on the neighbours doors saying look what I made !! They would think I’d lost my marbles !!
I wonder what has become of society that this is what folk fine entertaining……
Correct me if I’m wrong but I think Aimee is very immature and naive and dish up dinners and get ready with me is about the peak of her abilities. Vav is a different breed altogether, devoid of empathy and the ability to be a decent human. Manipulative, controlling and just downright selfish and vile.

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
Aimee is so deluded she actually believes Vav is her friend. She can’t see that she uses her in the hopes of getting the same amount of “likes”. Although I still am bamboozled that so many people like and comment on Aimee’s dish up dinners and hauls….. its so bizarre.

Aimee needs to see through Vav and her poisonous ways. If Vav were a good caring friend, she'd take Aimee aside and gently tell her she smells like cats piss. But no, Vav just cares about herself and makes Aimee look like a fool.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I wonder what has become of society that this is what folk fine entertaining……
Correct me if I’m wrong but I think Aimee is very immature and naive and dish up dinners and get ready with me is about the peak of her abilities. Vav is a different breed altogether, devoid of empathy and the ability to be a decent human. Manipulative, controlling and just downright selfish and vile.
I agree, I don't think theres any badness in Aimee , but theres most def badness in vav

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
She literally cannot keep a pal, apart from clatty Amy who’s as thick & deluded as Vav
And that’s only because Beefy looks down at Aimless and feels inferior to her. And lives miles away. She’s not a threat or competition and that’s when you become a problem being her friend. You have to be larger and uglier than her for her accept you 😜😂😂never been a girls girl and never will be she’s too jealous and poisonous of others doing and looking better than her. Hence the obsession over changing her body she’s apparently proud of 😉

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So wrong her telling people to buy a lash lift kit off of Tik tok shop firstly people should be getting a patch test done to make sure they don’t have a allergic reaction to the products and 2nd she has loads of mascara on so hardly a true reflection of the results it gave, she buy everything from Tik tok shop its like their is nowhere else to buy from.
IMG_4984.png

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
So wrong her telling people to buy a lash lift kit off of Tik tok shop firstly people should be getting a patch test done to make sure they don’t have a allergic reaction to the products and 2nd she has loads of mascara on so hardly a true reflection of the results it gave, she buy everything from Tik tok shop its like their is nowhere else to buy from.
IMG_4984.png
Irresponsible trollop!

I hope shes being reported like mad?

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
This made me laugh so much, I can hardly breathe from laughing 😂😂😂😂💀💀💀
When it’s put like that, it shows how ridiculous they are!

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Absolutely no professional has told her to give him dog toys to chew , another lie.

edit- “he has the best care” etc aye no by you fatty
Why would they ? There’s websites that sell the proper toys for ASN kids ?? Why would you direct people to dog toys when they clearly tell you they’re not safe for children ?? Anything for drama

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Hahahahaha well if he’s that BAD that he’s nearly CHOKED Beefy why the do is he left to roam about in the background all of the time while you chat utter garbage for views if he CHEWS things all day?!! While you paint your mug and eyefuck your phone!!! YOU ARE an irresponsible parent darling 💋 he shouldn’t be out of your sight long enough to chew a fing shoe if he is that much of a risk to himself and chews as you say ‘ALL DAY’ WISE UP 🥩🤬🤬 so you have just admitted he’s had a near choking incident and he’s still left unsupervised while we watch you chat utter drivel for £££ unbelievable!!!!!!
Get off of TT and look after that boy!!!

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Absolutely no professional has told her to give him dog toys to chew , another lie.

Worst care! 🤬🤬 more concerned with TikTok and becoming famous.