Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Hahahahaha well if he’s that BAD that he’s nearly CHOKED Beefy why the do is he left to roam about in the background all of the time while you chat utter garbage for views if he CHEWS things all day?!! While you paint your mug and eyefuck your phone!!! YOU ARE an irresponsible parent darling 💋 he shouldn’t be out of your sight long enough to chew a fing shoe if he is that much of a risk to himself and chews as you say ‘ALL DAY’ WISE UP 🥩🤬🤬 so you have just admitted he’s had a near choking incident and he’s still left unsupervised while we watch you chat utter drivel for £££ unbelievable!!!!!!
Get off of TT and look after that boy!!!
What so she gives him fing dog toys to chew instead ? Is she ok ? Vav ...are you OK ??? Get him the proper SEN toys you selfish t

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
And that’s only because Beefy looks down at Aimless and feels inferior to her. And lives miles away. She’s not a threat or competition and that’s when you become a problem being her friend. You have to be larger and uglier than her for her accept you 😜😂😂never been a girls girl and never will be she’s too jealous and poisonous of others doing and looking better than her. Hence the obsession over changing her body she’s apparently proud of 😉
Thats how deluded she is, she was brought up in council estate like thousands of other Aberdonian, became a hairdresser got pregnant, becamena single parent on benefits, got into debt and only came into money on the back of other people. Example No.1 asked a dying man to marry her for the death benefits. Aimee on the other hand had a higher class of upbringing didn't she? Both are examples that money cant buy everything including making you a good person.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Hahahahaha well if he’s that BAD that he’s nearly CHOKED Beefy why the do is he left to roam about in the background all of the time while you chat utter garbage for views if he CHEWS things all day?!! While you paint your mug and eyefuck your phone!!! YOU ARE an irresponsible parent darling 💋 he shouldn’t be out of your sight long enough to chew a fing shoe if he is that much of a risk to himself and chews as you say ‘ALL DAY’ WISE UP 🥩🤬🤬 so you have just admitted he’s had a near choking incident and he’s still left unsupervised while we watch you chat utter drivel for £££ unbelievable!!!!!!
“MY BOY, MY BOY” no one wants your wain beefy, you shove him down everyone’s throat as if he’s the only child with a disability.

Mar 8, 2024

Wonder what they do at school 🤔🤔

DireShire

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
She can do right off!!! I also have an autistic child with pica and don’t treat him half as bad as she does!!

Mine is well looked after - I’m not sat on my phone whilst he is clearly demanding interaction.

Mine is well fed - all home cooked from scratch! No packaged pre-made se like her

Well clothed - all good brands and shocker, never been posted online in his fing nappy. Clean every minute of every day, nah probably not because kids will be kids and love to play in the dirt.

Played with all the time, without a phone. Stories all the time without a phone. And a million toys more than he could hope for and not a single one of them from B&m fing pet section!!!!!

OH! And finally!!! I don’t have social work involvement you absolute DISGRACE!!

STOP USING HIS DISABILITIES AS A fING EXCUSE!!!!!!

*edited to spell autistic correctly

scottishgal43

Sep 26, 2023
What a liar no professional went and bought max dog toys. He may well bite through the asn sensory toys but they should be rotated and he should be watched. There are tough ones out there just more expensive. If pecan chew through solid shoes why us he always left alone. The professionals have never seen it before. Yes they have its called pica where people will chew on concrete . He should never be left alone. There was a child like that in my sons sen school. Staff would give him ice cubes really helped. She's triggered cos she knows she's wrong and someone did say on her og post that their dog had said toy and it lights up so there will be little bulbs. He needs a proper sensory diet done and I guarantee no SALT would ever suggest cheap dog toys from b & m. What a bam pot she is! 🤣 Also her followers sending her screen shots are not loyal followers they are creating drama

Mar 12, 2024
glasgow
What a liar no professional went and bought max dog toys. He may well bite through the asn sensory toys but they should be rotated and he should be watched. There are tough ones out there just more expensive. If pecan chew through solid shoes why us he always left alone. The professionals have never seen it before. Yes they have its called pica where people will chew on concrete . He should never be left alone. There was a child like that in my sons sen school. Staff would give him ice cubes really helped. She's triggered cos she knows she's wrong and someone did say on her og post that their dog had said toy and it lights up so there will be little bulbs. He needs a proper sensory diet done and I guarantee no SALT would ever suggest cheap dog toys from b & m. What a bam pot she is! 🤣 Also her followers sending her screen shots are not loyal followers they are creating drama
She’s not been sent screenshots I bet, she’s here scouring through comments like she does every day as she’s a narc and obsessed with herself.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
TRIGGERED!!! Stop lying, you were not getting sent stuff, you can’t help reading the forums. M chewed through not just any shoe but a D&G shoe, she's off her head and was it not a trainer? That has to be one her most deranged triggered rant to date, she hasn’t got a clue how much she gave away with her eyes and body language never mind the words. Standard child care you listed there, the difference is the rest of us are more responsible, we don’t have our faces stuck in front of a phone punting crap, responsible parents keep an eye on their kids so they don’t choke on things.