Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What I don’t understand is if she didn’t say she had an ED then surely this company know she lied ?
You would think so the owner has basically said Steph was lying as she hasn’t had a psych review and I think the owner realised she had fed up and that’s why she was crying, I hope they cancel her surgery as clearly she has lied to them or if they do the surgery and she hasn’t stated she has a ED then they are just as much at fault for letting it go ahead.

sparkledust

May 24, 2024
england
How awful is that video showing off the amount of parcels she has been given when people are struggling to feed their kids and these crackpots are paying for her lifestyle and her boob job, and thoses pjs look awful, cheap nasty fabric the quality is definitely not giving Steph, another weekend of your kids doing do all.
View attachment v0f044gc0000crim4cvog65qmtdstgk0.mp4
“I’ve just not got space” as she says while filming in front of her content mirror. What about that empty room in the background etc?
It reminds me of back in the day when people used to brag and put photos of their Christmas/birthday presents on Facebook/insta 😂 absolutely mortifying.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
“I’ve just not got space” as she says while filming in front of her content mirror. What about that empty room in the background etc?
It reminds me of back in the day when people used to brag and put photos of their Christmas/birthday presents on Facebook/insta 😂 absolutely mortifying.
She is such a materialistic person values things over friends and doing things with people in life and her children another Saturday in pjs doing nothing she isn’t a home bird she just can’t go nowhere on a weekend, trying to attach herself to people at events who are just about themselves as she is and also not a person who is wanting to support her on a business page that only see the vavron she puts out and not the vile person who has done multiple things to plenty people including slagging off their appearance how does that owner know that people who Steph bullied hasn’t went and got cosmetic surgery after her vile words about them.

YeahYeahYeah

Jul 21, 2024
Scotland
How awful is that video showing off the amount of parcels she has been given when people are struggling to feed their kids and these crackpots are paying for her lifestyle and her boob job, and thoses pjs look awful, cheap nasty fabric the quality is definitely not giving Steph, another weekend of your kids doing do all.
View attachment v0f044gc0000crim4cvog65qmtdstgk0.mp4

What she fails to mention is that she gets TikTok shop vouchers to spend so all the parcels she receives are free. Sadie Queen has said numerous times she gets vouchers. Steph just likes to make out she’s received all these packages from companies 😂😂😂 Fanny 😏

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
So she knows it was not professional at all to go live on the company account. But still doesn’t make up the fact she’s lied to everyone saying I rang the fing company when I didn’t and I would LOVE for her to post the evidence cos it will 100% prove it’s not me 😂 I own up to everything I would just say if I rang them up lol

Attachments

• IMG_6781.png
    IMG_6781.png
    231.4 KB · Views: 95

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
So she blocks me on the comedy care page but then goes and follows me on her real account but followed my second account if that makes sense lol what is her games lol?
I noticed that your second account was a mutual when I was noseying a wee while ago 😂 I think they should do psych evaluations on these company directors. Wouldn't trust them to slice me some cheese nevermind slice up my body.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So she blocks me on the comedy care page but then goes and follows me on her real account but followed my second account if that makes sense lol what is her games lol?
Maybe you could send her all the receipts you have of what Steph has done, imagine wanting to support someone who exploits her son plus all the other things it blows my mind.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yes it is from a good source. Snake that he is
Probably why vav hasn’t slagged him off like the rest of her ex’s and why his mother in still in her comments even more of a wet wipe imagine giving information to a rocket like her but I don’t think this is many people who have something to say wouldn’t just say it to her face if she did go out we know she doesn’t 🙄

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
So she knows it was not professional at all to go live on the company account. But still doesn’t make up the fact she’s lied to everyone saying I rang the fing company when I didn’t and I would LOVE for her to post the evidence cos it will 100% prove it’s not me 😂 I own up to everything I would just say if I rang them up lol

I am raging that I've been out all day and night and I've missed all this 🤣🤣🤣 I just love your response and videos 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 please it's bloody brilliant.

It's embarrassing that woman. As someone who has 3 businesses that's not how you run them🙊 wow no way!! It's embarrassing. If Gill wanted to support her do it from your own page not the business. If any of our staff wrote anything like that on line no way you can't. Blows my bloody mind.

Anyway babes keep being you we got you boo❤️❤️❤️

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Probably why vav hasn’t slagged him off like the rest of her ex’s and why his mother in still in her comments even more of a wet wipe imagine giving information to a rocket like her but I don’t think this is many people who have something to say wouldn’t just say it to her face if she did go out we know she doesn’t 🙄

I know wet wipe that he is. If anyone treated my kids like that eh no no no😡🤬 good night 🤣🤣

The fact that she even called him and told him that stuff about davide etc and nothing like wtf!? I remember years ago she said she got "spiked" and done a massive post and was in the hospital etc etc. Just a load of se from her. God one night she was out and she cut her knee so bad etc as she drank to much. She says omg I can handle my drink etc it's all crap. The lies that come out her mouth is crazy and so easy to her.

I was speaking to someone who worked at Tiffany's with her and she said she has not changed got worse and was all about her her her in work. Says it all does it

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Maybe you could send her all the receipts you have of what Steph has done, imagine wanting to support someone who exploits her son plus all the other things it blows my mind.

I know she is just a total joke of a person vav 🤬🤬🤬🤬 I've said before that she takes peoples stories and runs with them and makes them her own. We all know when you have been to your hairdresser a long time you open up. She mocks people who have real mental health issues, and it's people like her that makes some people not speak out.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Absolutely shameful trying to support someone, you as a business shouldn’t be doing that and especially when you don’t know her history I am sick of these muppets thinking the sun shines out of Stephanie Robertson smith vavron backside she is a charity stealers, child abuser interactor and just a bully and the sooner these people open their eyes the better.
View attachment v0f044gc0000criq7lfog65s2qs512cg.mp4

Wow can't believe that. How she thought about doing that from the cosmetic page is bloody wild. Speaks volumes about them thats for sure. Don't see any other cosmetic company doing that from their business page xx

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
I am raging that I've been out all day and night and I've missed all this 🤣🤣🤣 I just love your response and videos 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 please it's bloody brilliant.

It's embarrassing that woman. As someone who has 3 businesses that's not how you run them🙊 wow no way!! It's embarrassing. If Gill wanted to support her do it from your own page not the business. If any of our staff wrote anything like that on line no way you can't. Blows my bloody mind.

Anyway babes keep being you we got you boo❤️❤️❤️
Thankyou always ..p.s your username kills me FRASH FRUIT I CRY AT IT LOL