Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
If I were her real mother I'd drown her!
Keep making me laugh @FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING 😍

Same my mum would of killed me a long time ago. Nana mac and mad Pam just enable her and never gets pulled up about her actions/lies. Can't see though princess vav that's for sure. Even after all the trouble she has called with her brother and he's in his dads life them going to his wedding and no mad Pam in sight, or nana Mac

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
Same my mum would of killed me a long time ago. Nana mac and mad Pam just enable her and never gets pulled up about her actions/lies. Can't see though princess vav that's for sure. Even after all the trouble she has called with her brother and he's in his dads life them going to his wedding and no mad Pam in sight, or nana Mac

Hugs my love ❤️ We all share lot of common ground .. xx

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
So she blocks me on the comedy care page but then goes and follows me on her real account but followed my second account if that makes sense lol what is her games lol?
She’s nae right if she had to take a whole day to sort herself after that live, a round of CBT, a walk, shopping and a bath. Sounds very much like a fragile fairy! She shouldn’t act or say things the way she does if she can’t take the come back