Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
Not Beefy ordering from the Northumberland Candle Co. knowing that they would send her freebies 🙄 Seen that Aimee receives lots of gifts, and flowers from them and wants a slice of the action - so transparent.

Also, wax melts. Hasn’t she done tik toks on how she can’t have anything like that because of Max? Or does that change to fit her narrative? The small burner looks like it’s to be used with a candle too 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s contradicted herself so many times on waxmelt/candles and how she can’t use them because of safety issues regarding but a while back she was on promoting them on a live 😂

May 24, 2024
The World
Not Beefy ordering from the Northumberland Candle Co. knowing that they would send her freebies 🙄 Seen that Aimee receives lots of gifts, and flowers from them and wants a slice of the action - so transparent.

Also, wax melts. Hasn’t she done tik toks on how she can’t have anything like that because of Max? Or does that change to fit her narrative? The small burner looks like it’s to be used with a candle too 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yup. Not long ago she made a video with Nana mink about using and oil defuser because she can’t have wax melts etc due to Max grabbing things.

She will use that boy to no end!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

Hilarious 😂Aimee always gets stuff sent to her and then goes and buys her favourite ones from The White Company. She got flowers last week then went shopping this weekend and bought from The White Company 😂😂😂😂😂

Yes she said she can’t have candles or wax melts but now she’s obviously changed her mind. She’s so jealous of all the se Aimee gets 😂😂😂😂😂😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

That place put in her comments they wanted to send her stuff.

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
Honestly can someone say thankyou to
I’m sorry pal I love tattle but NO do not say this about our soph!!! 🤬🤬🤬
i seen that .. this lovely person has stuck up for me though and I don’t even know who it is we have spoke via tik tok but obv I speak to a lot of people to thank them for my support but the username on Tattle is witchtwiccan71 who has defended me and I thoughrly Thankyou angel xxxx

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
The latest advert, how many times does she wink? So many it’s more like a twitch! Also you don’t only have these 3 products on skin you liar ! You have already done eyebrows and concealer. Another advert that can be reported 👍🤣

Edit to add- also thought she wasn’t allowed to use a filter when showing L’Oréal products 🤥
More like a twitch lmaooo this made me howl 😂 induced seizure lmao

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
The latest advert, how many times does she wink? So many it’s more like a twitch! Also you don’t only have these 3 products on skin you liar ! You have already done eyebrows and concealer. Another advert that can be reported 👍🤣

Edit to add- also thought she wasn’t allowed to use a filter when showing L’Oréal products 🤥
Already reported, it’s so filtered her nose practically disappears when you zoom in 🤣