Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Yaza, babe; we are the reason steph is on the slimming jags, the reason she has got any content at all and I’m sure us slagging her nipples when she was on holiday is why she’s getting the spaniels seen too. Despite preaching body confidence it appears that the confidence didn’t really exist. You see she’s faking it but never making it.

Who’s the obsessed one here ? She’s the one taking every one of our opinions on board. Just saying babes.

Legendary

May 18, 2024
Aberdeenshire
How utterly tragic in her room at 37 years of age with no mates attending an event on her own and being in room with folk who ho are just as much traigc, you really aren’t winning at life, you are a lonely person who because of her actions have no real friendships and just your mad mad and nana.
View attachment export_1726429045527.mov
Beefy ur tragic. The end!

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Well , what in the grab a dick in the Deenshire has been gaun on here tonight . I've been keeping myself mostly clear off this over weekend , with a stomach virus 🥴 . Look's like someone needing knocked clean aff their hinges ....Ripped a new arsehole ?! Aye , mon then ... 5ft 9 and legs here too , ( Lickety ) . Managed to break a Scottish Powerlifting deadlift record in the 1990's for my weight class ( Lifted 140 kg ) No pumping roids , sheer determination and training and a HEALTHY size 10 /12 . So , that belter can spare the speech . Hilarious 🤣 I'm now middle aged 50's and 12 / 14 with fab skin 💋

Last edited:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Jealousy rips out every little comment here in this comment section besides my own. If you all aren't careful it'll end up ripping you all a new arsehole 😁You're all hating the fact she's got a much better body than you lot.😛 wether she uses Injections or something else to slim, you lot hate it and it's just hilarious 😂 there's so many people that are having a right good laugh at how irate you all are 😉 and I know you'll reply with the usual oh what have we got to be jealous about lmao but do you all ever read back on your comments and think that it isn't jealousy. It really is so funny.
I hope she can see the funny side of all these comments and have a good laugh at your expense.

She gets Injections oh boohoo - she'll still look better than you lot otherwise
She uses a filter oh boohoo again -majority of tiktok and social media uses a filter
She uses anything else boohoo 🤣🤣 doesn't really matter what she does use or doesn't use, jealousy is still going to rip you lot a new arsehole

Can guarantee she looks better than you all with or without it all 😉🤓😂
You’re hilarious. Who is “it” that will be ripping us a new arse hole and how will they do that? You see I can’t quite fathom this jealous label. It‘s been the excuse her and her enablers have used for years and why she is so fed up today. How can anyone be jealous of a filtered face and body? That’s like saying we’re jealous of Jessica Rabbit, we can’t be jealous of something that isn’t real or doesn’t exist. I can guarantee many of us have seen her in the wild, you seem to forget that. So whether you are her, Mad Pam, Nana “I split my family by shagging my bro in law” her little dweeb of a half brother or his “I wanna bit of tik tok fame” girlfriend I‘m going to predict who’s getting a new arsehole ripped and it ain’t one of us pal. I predict there will be a spontaneous ripping of multiple arseholes. Clench those buttocks tightly

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Jealousy rips out every little comment here in this comment section besides my own. If you all aren't careful it'll end up ripping you all a new arsehole 😁You're all hating the fact she's got a much better body than you lot.😛 wether she uses Injections or something else to slim, you lot hate it and it's just hilarious 😂 there's so many people that are having a right good laugh at how irate you all are 😉 and I know you'll reply with the usual oh what have we got to be jealous about lmao but do you all ever read back on your comments and think that it isn't jealousy. It really is so funny.
I hope she can see the funny side of all these comments and have a good laugh at your expense.

She gets Injections oh boohoo - she'll still look better than you lot otherwise
She uses a filter oh boohoo again -majority of tiktok and social media uses a filter
She uses anything else boohoo 🤣🤣 doesn't really matter what she does use or doesn't use, jealousy is still going to rip you lot a new arsehole

Can guarantee she looks better than you all with or without it all 😉🤓😂
Oh love these when they come, usually miss them. Have to take myself away for a few days to deal with my jealous issues...That bottom middle emoji actually looks like Vav! Hahaha what a crock of chicken liver! Il take my arsehole being ripped a new one by a gang of 50 juicy King Kongs than be ever jealous of Vav. Black soul black heart 🖤 she can filter herself to the top of Mount Everest but her soul is nasty man! Imagen being the most hated woman in a city because they are jealous of her looks.... shes one ugly mother f inside and out, her eyes are so far apart that even 'space raiders' won't give her a brand deal hahaha sorry my jealousy creeping in again ffs... I'd live my life a 1000 times over than 1 life of Miss I spat on my husbands grave and stole charity money to fund my none celebrity lifestyle..
fing drainer hahahahaha

May 24, 2024
The World
She's lost the plot this morning ! Screaming insanity , giving Basic Instinct vibes and that knife on board over something like that ?! 😳🚩?!! That boy stimming ? He sound's like he's having a meltdown with that nutter in the background . Need's reporting
Another weekend in the house for Max because mummy has used up all her energy on nobodies.
Lucky lad!

Mar 8, 2024
She’s absolutely manic. She’s tapped in the head. Absolutely no need for the shouting or the amount of chocolate she put on his crumpets. Saying she wants to date and have a life with a man…. Yet she boasts regularly that she is happy single… she lies so much. She clearly wanted to get it out there again a married man messaged her.. she loves the fact a married man has asked is she single.. I highly doubt it happened or if the man was married like. I hope anyone man messaging her realises how crazy she is. She is dangerous. The stabbing of the board as well 😂😂 stiff you don’t help yourself. You look like you’re on day release you batshit crazy t