Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She promoting bperfect mystery bundles!! I bet every box with have a Steph vavron blush in it so they can get rid of some surplus stock!! #winning
Brendan looked off his nut last night promoting the mystery boxes late again to the party Steph I would just give up with the BPerfect s they aren’t interested in you.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
So I’ve just caught up with Tattle and seen someone commented about her being in Glasgow a few months back …… maybe she went for a consultation about her boobs, they told her she needs to lose weight first and gave her the balloon you swallow there and then.
Once you’ve lost your weight you get the balloon out and all their posts were 90% of weight loss treatments 😏😏

Maybe she’ll get it out the day of her surgery

AND …. When it was mentioned of their live, soon as it was mentioned beefy has “ an ED “ and didn’t have a psych evaluation- that’s when gill started crying and ended it

Maybe it was at that point - she realised …. SHE fED UP 😝😂😂
Only problem with that is she was still shovelling platefuls of food down

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She went to Turkey as well so paid for flights and everything 😫😫😫
I thought you meant the balloon you swallow. I don’t get it tho, I thought the other balloon was meant to take up space so you can’t eat as much. Altho I expect If you do then the stomach will expand anyway, defeating the purpose of the balloon

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I thought you meant the balloon you swallow. I don’t get it tho, I thought the other balloon was meant to take up space so you can’t eat as much. Altho I expect If you do then the stomach will expand anyway, defeating the purpose of the balloon
Yeah she went to Turkey for the balloon to swallow, it’s still a lot cheaper than the one here in the uk with flights included. But you have to fly back to get it out. When you swallow it and it gets to your stomach it inflates. It’s more for short term use

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
❤️❤️❤️❤️ of course just message me on tik tom I’ll give you’s my Instagram so we can chat better over there I’m a open book also I have a long statement that I am going to be posting about Medicare. Professional as do so I’m getting dressed and I need to read it off a iPad so I don’t get confused but I’m handling this 100% the right way I think and the things I have said is just about cause of concern x I’ll post it soon xx
We’re Facebook pals already😍gorgeoussss lady x