Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Oh I can see I must have knocked a few funny bones with my latest comment 😅😅

As I see some are more offended with my latest comment than they are about Steph being slimmer than them and that's saying something 😆😆

You all seem a little.............livid 🤬👺😡😤💔😂😂

The 5ft 9 comment - Can tell who you are just from that comment you made.... need to be a little more careful darling. Your giving a little too much away which you have shared on...you know.............different platforms🧐😉😁😅
Naebody cares mate

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
If she isn’t on the jabs why not just say what she is doing she addresses everything else in her life why is this any different, your an open book remember Steph transparent with your followers remember just on certain things it would seem, you aren’t addressing it, is because you aren’t doing it through the proper channels and you have said you have ED so if you now admit skinny jabs you have fakes the ED story we all know it’s false anyway well people who have known you for years know it’s a lie you just can’t bring yourself to be honest as I think you would lose a lot of followers with being dishonest your content is dropping like flies are you are boring with nothing exciting in your life going on.
Hasn't addressed the charity thieving allegations either yet she talks about every other tiny aspect of her life.

Mar 8, 2024

As I see some are more offended with my latest comment than they are about Steph being slimmer than them and that's saying something 😆😆

The 5ft 9 comment - Can tell who you are just from that comment you made.... need to be a little more careful darling. You’re giving a little too much away which you have shared on...you know.............different platforms🧐😉😁😅
She is skinnier than me. In the belly. Her arse and thighs are bigger than mine. But even if they weren’t I couldn’t give a flying Steve Madden yaza. No one here is livid about her new found skinny era. As she’s still a massive t. Again, as I said already, she is a t no matter her size. I can tell you’re about as intelligent as Steph by the comments you’re leaving. Maybe climb out Steph’s massive arse and touch some grass? Or maybe go film yourself in a swing with your kid and pretend it’s natural?

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Two things:

1) how did I miss vav saying she LOVES the feeling of a tattoo as it’s like a ‘form of SELF HARM’ ?!!! Is she ****ing serious?

2) another video admitting she has an eating disorder so cosmedicare (or whatever they are called) best take her off their books pronto!

This lassie is unhinged beyond help, like I actually kind of feel sorry for her as she is making an absolute tit of herself but why is her family/friends not stepping in? Or her management? Surely they have some form of responsibility for her wellbeing? This is absolutely wild.

Aww back when she got more likes. Bless 😂😂😂

Her body language gave her away as soon as she said eating disorder.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
She is not that skinny she her arse looked like the size of a bus in London plus can see the filter flickering on the plant leaves plus how awful is that 3 piece co ord it’s something my granny would wear, and the blazer and trousers look like pjs you do not suit tailored stuff Steph your to stumpy and trying to copy annalivia 🤭
IMG_5371.png IMG_5372.png IMG_5373.png IMG_5370.png
This is why petre looked else where, she couldn't keep up with him ie fitness & healthy eating , she was a complete catfish, faking being at gym . Once she trapped him ,he tried to do right thing ie marry her but it all unravelled craving to be a vlogger, recording everything, which he hated .. her true narc bpd was exposed. He does not like her , more than she doesn't like herself .. absolute fruit loop

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
this isn’t anything against m but she shouldn’t have been given a space at a city school with a Sen base she should have been told you moved out to Ellon so you will be offered a shire Sen placement if their was one available, m has taken a space away from a city child and that’s wrong, as I said earlier she has likely put down Petr address for his house, I hope Steph is pulled up by the headteacher and also Aberdeen city council for filming leaving a city school obviously not concerned about her child’s safety all a lie to the Huns to push the trolls narrative.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds

The 5ft 9 comment - Can tell who you are just from that comment you made.... need to be a little more careful darling. Your giving a little too much away which you have shared on...you know.............different platforms🧐😉😁😅

What a fing Zap! Jesus christ no originality coming from these fing drainers hahaha
I have already admitted that i am absolutely raging with jealousy, im getting help with it though do I get a pat on the back 🤗 ps. Love ur emoji work very expressive well done you darling...
i am at platform fumington 666 livid Lane, Seething 😊

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Did a school haul at next where she tagged next and wouldn’t shop their again, and showed trousers she bought for max and said he wouldn’t be in joggers but look at that he is in joggers. Also so bad max is back on SM obviously whoever got her to take him off she isn’t listening and obviously the police crap is all lies disgusting showing her son on SM and he should be off I hope someone reports that to SS max deserves privacy in his life and his mother just wants go use him for making money IMG_5385.jpeg
IMG_5385.jpeg

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
States she is goes to her bed early but replying to amiee at 11 pm cue the yawning I am so tired m got up at 3.55 3.55 people so boring you can just tell she scrolls all evening and how boring in London and wanting snacks and wine pair of boring bastards 😆
IMG_5386.jpeg
I was thinking.. so one of the comments she stated she's done in by 9pm you know from her early morning yawns.. maybe these late night passing by comments from yaza waza woo woo. Couldn't possibly be her she's in bed and asleep by 9pm...
Aims is going to feel even more inadequate standing next to her bestie tomorrow haha love that for her... can almost predict what is going to be advised 😉 but Aims is a full blown greed ball and most of her content is scoffing.. but then would Vav want Aimee to be slimmer... xxx

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Did a school haul at next where she tagged next and wouldn’t shop their again, and showed trousers she bought for max and said he wouldn’t be in joggers but look at that he is in joggers. Also so bad max is back on SM obviously whoever got her to take him off she isn’t listening and obviously the police crap is all lies disgusting showing her son on SM and he should be off I hope someone reports that to SS max deserves privacy in his life and his mother just wants go use him for making money IMG_5385.jpeg
IMG_5385.jpeg
Maybe petre is off shore, 🤔 if it was him wanting his son off SM while he's on shore ..no one will ever know but she certainly wasn't at police station to do with trolls,like she claims. Sad to use your child for validation ,views & likes from strangers online ... SM is toxic ain't it Vag 🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Another BPerfect girl with products out and a fabulous launch party remember Steph got a balloon and a cake and had to spend hours trying to punt and hardly sold her blush and again vav nowhere to be seen and do not tell me her meeting with manager and L’Oréal would come before her beloved BPerfect not a chance even Taylor and the last from Ibiza with the curly hair was their,oh Steph I am mortified for you your time with BPerfect is defo coming to a end and you can’t convince people otherwise a big influencer like yourself and saying you are so far into BPerfect and you have been left out of annalivia launch,Erin launch,ekin su launch and now Mrs glam.
View attachment v0f044gc0000crkuctfog65sgvjuqkd0.mp4
View attachment v0f044gc0000crkv1vvog65ufvkptmog.mp4

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
One think I will say about BPerfect although they should 100% not be working with beefy is they sure know how to throw a launch party it looks fab so many female influencers but no sign of Aberdeen Beyoncé let’s see she will say oh I was invited but I have such an important meeting and something exciting with L’Oréal but BPerfect was her ultimate brand it doesn’t look like it vav they are leaving you out of everything left right and centre 🤭
View attachment v0f044gc0000crkvakfog65jmmd9d3h0.mp4
View attachment v0f044gc0000crl01ivog65snnk4m740.mp4

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen

Funny bones 😂. You need sectioned mate, nobody is livid, everybody is laughing at how deluded you are

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
IMG_5385.jpeg
He’s her cash cow ! Disgusting the way these people use their kids ! Vavaroonie has always wanted to be something she’s not she will never be anything more than a C U N T