Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Legendary

May 18, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Your daily, sniffing time check 🤦🏼‍♀️
No one else to pick up the pieces.... there's mad pam and nana, also P for weeks at a time when he's home. Try being an actual single mum with 2 real jobs!!! Being poorly and still to do school runs, clubs and all the normal day to day duties. Absolutely on one here to pick up the pieces but its life we move. Wouldn't change it!

May 30, 2024
UK
Hand placement to hide her lipo knees 🤣🤣🤣
Hand and Bag placement to hide the broken veins, even the false tan can’t cover them. The skinny jab hasn’t worked on the Lipo thighs yet

Attachments

• BCCAB0EF-FA8E-490A-AAC6-BE1E372A5A81.jpeg
    BCCAB0EF-FA8E-490A-AAC6-BE1E372A5A81.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 62
  • E8D63857-EF4F-4D61-AD24-FFB8AA1B76FE.jpeg
    E8D63857-EF4F-4D61-AD24-FFB8AA1B76FE.jpeg
    51.1 KB · Views: 50
Mar 8, 2024
Oh poor me.. I’m away to London.. for a flogging live.. it’s my job.. no one to pick up the pieces.. just me.. I have to just get on with it I don’t know how I function. Poor me. Look at the time on my phone. do my life… me me me me.. she is the most self centred t. 4.23 and she’s moaning into her phone.. it’s like soon as max eyes open she hits record.. cus it’s 4.23 guys.. 4.23.. she’s been to London for two nights last week and this week she’s away again. And she has the audacity to moan it’s just her and has no one to help? She gets weeks at a time child free. She does nothing but moan when max is there. The cheek of her saying it’s just her and no one to help. Maybe if the kid had a better routine he might sleep more. Maybe if she didn’t keep fing off to pointless events he would be in a routine more maybe. The poor me is wearing thin.. not as thin as you though steph.. but it’s draining. You’re a drainer. Blow your fing nose and stop looking for more sympathy. There is actually something wrong with her. The s she comes out with she actually believes. Like the post on the swing.. the words she actually sat and typed was so hypocritical and she chose to post it. It’s infuriating how she thinks she’s this amazing, hard working mum with no help at all. The role she likes to play is so far from the truth. Delusional t.

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
No one else to pick up the pieces.... there's mad pam and nana, also P for weeks at a time when he's home. Try being an actual single mum with 2 real jobs!!! Being poorly and still to do school runs, clubs and all the normal day to day duties. Absolutely on one here to pick up the pieces but its life we move. Wouldn't change it!
Exactly! She's got more than most people have to help her out. Honestly she thinks she's hard done by 🤦🏻‍♀️

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Why do I get the feeling M is strapped in that buggy with these bloody headphones and laptop in frustration whilst she spouts her morning se ?! 🤬 Odd , you don't see him moving about in the background , like he's just going to stay in one place . Well pushed the boundaries now she's shown him again . Do these thickos not think her behaviour odd , won't be showing my kids on internet then boom . I can't with her , she's a walking disease .

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
So she was up late last night redoing her FB and sorting her Instagram , replying to Aimee.
The night before she filmed herself eating in front of the microwave clock at 21.55. So all this BS about being in bed early every night. Maybe if you actually did go to bed early you wouldn’t be tired.

I think she has been told or served papers to keep him off TT. And she’s only just realised she can put him on other platforms, so she will be back to trying to grow her following on FB and Insta USING that poor lad. The Huns and Peados will be directed there by her to keep up with her boy that they all weirdly love so much.

So transparent!!! I hope Petr sees the school drive video as he will be livid!

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Also no one possibly asks about your hair being smooth in the mornings. Look at the state of it. It’s so dry
Amy Sedaris Scarecrow GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris

Mar 11, 2024
uk
So she was up late last night redoing her FB and sorting her Instagram , replying to Aimee.
The night before she filmed herself eating in front of the microwave clock at 21.55. So all this BS about being in bed early every night. Maybe if you actually did go to bed early you wouldn’t be tired.

I think she has been told or served papers to keep him off TT. And she’s only just realised she can put him on other platforms, so she will be back to trying to grow her following on FB and Insta USING that poor lad. The Huns and Peados will be directed there by her to keep up with her boy that they all weirdly love so much.

So transparent!!! I hope Petr sees the school drive video as he will be livid!
I dont think Petr will do anything tbh, nothing seems to change when people tell him and show him their concerns. Which is sad

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
Why do I get the feeling M is strapped in that buggy with these bloody headphones and laptop in frustration whilst she spouts her morning se ?! 🤬 Odd , you don't see him moving about in the background , like he's just going to stay in one place . Well pushed the boundaries now she's shown him again . Do these thickos not think her behaviour odd , won't be showing my kids on internet then boom . I can't with her , she's a walking disease .

She definitely has him restricted in some way like a strait jacket or something. It absolutely pains me hearing him cry while she ignores him. She can't be arsed with him. That wee man deserves a lot of TLC. It must be very traumatising for him to see her behave like a maniac and talk about him tiring her out and making life hard for her. His cries are genuine............ hers is fake and conniving to rake in cash. She's a freak and needs taken off the internet ASAP! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Legendary

May 18, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Exactly my thoughts about the buggy 😣

Legendary

May 18, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Exactly my thoughts about the buggy 😣