Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yuck in the same pjs doing iggy popā€™s hair that still wonā€™t make her look any less like iggy pop imaging have a daughter who does hairdressing badly I may add let your hair get that bad you have massive roots but letā€™s see iggy pop with highlights also slagging off the Indian in Ellon that isnā€™t pakora you probably didnā€™t asked for that, safety obviously still isnā€™t a issue but everyone knows where you live because of Harley video and not trolls šŸ˜†

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Korma = coconut curry
Coconut rice
Peshwari naan = coconut naan

That has to be the most boring, blandest, sweet Indian takeaway order I've ever seen šŸ¤¢
I honestly want to punch her in the throat. ED my arse the boot, keeps mentioning the eye twitch, Vag it will be whatever slimming aids youā€™re using ya fud šŸ‘ŠšŸ½ many moons ago I took something I really shouldnā€™t of, I used to get eye twitches with it. Just fishing for people to say sheā€™s tired/stressed naw Vag youā€™re just a big fing liar

Mar 8, 2024
What was the hand movement she done when she was discussing the pakora for the second time? Why does she move the way she does.. the flick of the pony and the long boney finger.. she actually fing adores herself. How annoying is she in that Indian video.. the way she chews like a camel.. and the ā€œinncccccrrrreeeddddiiibbbblleeeā€ hi Steph.. youā€™re a smelly t in the same pjs.. itā€™s not giving busy muwm itā€™s giving smelly t.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The happiness act this morning was just that AN ACT, after yet another dreadful TT live performance where she was publicly slated plus reading on here about the Ekin and Davide stuff.
She wonā€™t be able to keep it up for long
I hope someone tells Ekin and Davide especially Davide as she has done this before sure their is a post somewhere about being out on a night out and being spiked.