Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Is he a sex offender? Nothing like interacting with a sex offender wow BPerfect I think you will lose a lot of customers and Steph you all over you don’t mind interacting with child abusers and now bigging up a sex offender.
IMG_5581.jpeg
He was accused of SA a few years ago and apparently paid off the accuser whom I think retracted their allegation 🤷🏻‍♀️ apparently he has a history though

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So he sleeps or he doesn’t you have said for days he doesn’t sleep but he did because the gummies worked but you have just ran out you are a disgrace Steph and I am doing another report to SS you should not be drugging your non verbal son from gummies off of Tik tok shop.
IMG_5584.jpeg IMG_5585.jpeg

Legendary

May 18, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Chelsea latest so Aimee best made taking delighted she had been dropped by tesco, and stopping Chelsea getting anymore products to try she really is a selfish rat, Aimee needs a reality check that Steph is not her bestie.
Absolute vile human she is. About time all the brands dropped her. The only person thats "jealous" is her!! Facts.

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
100% this!
Can I ask all of you - who aren’t blocked - to report the video?
There are individuals amongst us who have gone through the same horrific experience that Diddy’s victims have and it is utterly deplorable that she finds it in any way amusing.

WomAn supporting womAn right enough.
She is the lowest of the low scumbag.
I blocked her because I couldn’t stand her popping up on my FYP, but I’ll unblock her now and report the video. She’s vile 🤬