Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Vavron you are one sick do making light of the Diddy situation. You need fing cancelled. I hope someone has screen recorded this mornings video.
Has she deleted it now?
I seriously hope that one of you lovelies has managed to record it! I seriously need to see it for myself because she is NOT getting away with this.

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
100% this!
Can I ask all of you - who aren’t blocked - to report the video?
There are individuals amongst us who have gone through the same horrific experience that Diddy’s victims have and it is utterly deplorable that she finds it in any way amusing.

WomAn supporting womAn right enough.
She is the lowest of the low scumbag.

Done! ✔️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
100% this!
Can I ask all of you - who aren’t blocked - to report the video?
There are individuals amongst us who have gone through the same horrific experience that Diddy’s victims have and it is utterly deplorable that she finds it in any way amusing.

WomAn supporting womAn right enough.
She is the lowest of the low scumbag.
Done also.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Wtf have I just read on the comments .... That pretentious Clomana Beauty in reply to their fkn PJ comments ( they're getting it tight on her comments ) saying understand it's not in everyone's budget , but it's the same for everything in life , nicer houses / cars etc cost more ?! What a stupid bloody comparison on a pair of sty looking fabric PJ's in a cost of living crisis . Absolute fk wits who support her . These companies who are over familiar / friendly with with people on TT like Cosmedicare are the reasons I wouldn't want business with these people .
And Vag being such a great advert, her pyjamas are all out of shape including the cuffs stretched out. So is it the quality or has she worn the pyjamas for so long without washing them? What is it Vag, you’re a clatty cow or crappy pyjamas

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
And Vag being such a great advert, her pyjamas are all out of shape including the cuffs stretched out. So is it the quality or has she worn the pyjamas for so long without washing them? What is it Vag, you’re a clatty cow or crappy pyjamas

Honestly , they look like muslin cloth . Horrible , remind me of PJ's in the 70 's ( brushed nylon / polyester ) and her running the show is a young thing . Patronising boot , going on about luxury comparing to properties , cars etc . The sad fact that this younger generation heads are full of material things . There's nothing wrong with wanting / having these luxuries but most people have spent a lifetime to get these things not making it of a fkn TT " career " for sure .

Last edited: