Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Since she learns from others mistakes she won’t slate the Aldi dupes incase she gets a wee aldi deal. But that just goes to show that these sfluencers aren’t worth the effort they put in. Not everything is amazing.
She didn’t even taste it, wasn‘t that the point of the video? All she said was the look and smell was banging. I actually hate that word to describe things, it’s not only childlike it actually makes me think something is rank rather than good

EnoughoftheBS

Sep 11, 2024
Aberdeen
Oh damnnnn sometimes I let my fingers fly and type 😂😂😂

Forgetting this! Baby she’s always here 👀

But and very big but I want her to read all my posts and know I am ready to expose the sty sty things she’s done!!

Can we private chat?? I don’t know how to work this completely 🤣🤣

your daughter sounds like a funny intelligent girl!!!

And so true, my skin recoils everytime I hear her say my son and then tells you any diagnosis!!

She is vile! His name just say his fing name!

Junior is on the spectrum too, but she is more social. To be fair to them both, what a wicked sense of humour they both have. The eldest has CP and ASD so it absolutely boils my piss they way she treats her son. She has just left college and looking for a job (she wouldnt be able to cope but she wants to try) she was non verbal, couldnt walk until she was nearly 3, had the most rigid food choices but after input from us, professionals, she started main stream primary school, talking, toilet trained and walking. Wore her splints and piedro boots with pride, and splints on her arm. Not once have I every said She CAN'T, she can always try and then she can decide and only then will know for a fact she can't. The rage I get just thinking what she could be doing to help her child :mad: It was when she went on about ASD mums being like wartime soliders - do me Beefy, when your child bites you, kicks you, punches you in the face, threatens to kill you, because they are struggling to regulate and can express how they are really feeling, then come and say you have it bad as an ASN mum. Look in the fing mirror and wake the do up, the world does not revolve around you. BOTH, and thats right BOTH your children should be your world, and you have to do everything you can to help them thrive, be the best of themselves. Just be a fing parent! SORRY, got a little ranty there.

Mar 26, 2024
Aberdeen
I'm telling ya, she's going to be flogging those jabs once her saggy paps are done. So fing sick of that filtered b. The styling brush add is horrendous. How is she not embarrassed by that stupid performance.

When I was at the hairdresser last week (in Aberdeenshire), they were talking and laughing about her. She has so little support. Just the blind twatty huns. Her huns are unbelievably thick as s. They've deffo got Live Laugh Love splashed all over their houses.

Soph, rip her a new one tonight!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
It’s a brow pen wow like their isn’t hundreds on the market plus it’s not by a Charity thief, lying about using skinny jabs, does she really think people are impressed with having brows that look like slugs it’s not a flex and it will be a flop like the blush.

And the folk that hate you like the song will have the last laugh when the sty product comes out 😆
View attachment v0f044gc0000crp9aanog65j2g307n8g.mp4 IMG_5663.jpeg

Ashley life style has done a video on the pen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I can't cope xx