Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
Soph's live was being reported and threatened with being shut down/restricted. Mods blocked people who weren't following her account. She stopped the live and restarted. May be why
This is exactly why. I wouldn’t block anyone for no reason. I had 4 violations so I had to tighten up who was watching me and stuff but I will always unblock people from here it’s nothing malicious against anyone I’m just trying to protect my accounts as this is my 5th account now since 2019 I don’t think I could be bothered to start again so I’m just being safe I do apologise though please please let me know ya accounts on tik tok is Instagram or what ever or drop me a message on my ‘ princesssophhx’ account and I can go over to my other account and block you x

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
Why would they block you
I got 4 violations in the space of 10 minutes I got an account warning and if this account goes in not starting back up again no way takes too much so just trying to keep my account protected I’m so sorry if I have upset anyone! It was not my intentions never xx

May 15, 2024
UK
I got 4 violations in the space of 10 minutes I got an account warning and if this account goes in not starting back up again no way takes too much so just trying to keep my account protected I’m so sorry if I have upset anyone! It was not my intentions never xx
Too many people not liking the truth being told... think some nerves have been touched. Good work @Boo 😉