Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Actually come to think about it she did say she built them herself 😂😂
She sure did 😂😭 also you can be held a fine and 3 points I’m sure it is if you are drinking/eating in the car, if they think you aren’t in control of your car…… she’s done this and filmed it at the same time.
All these idiots saying aww she could have pressed start before setting off 🤦🏻‍♀️ you can clearly tell from where she is on the road she’s pressed start mid driving. Your not even supposed to adjust your satnav whilst driving for the eegits mentioning the satnav 🤦🏻‍♀️

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Gill Baird is so far up Vav’s arse she’s almost touching her tonsils. It’s weird obsessive behaviour over someone she has known in a business capacity for a matter of weeks. I suspect Gill is hoping to boost her online presence but jumping on the clout chase train. And furthermore she is in no position to give out medical device with her business and marketing degree…. She’s a manager pure and simple with no healthcare training. She’s the face of the business if that makes sense?

Jul 22, 2024
scotland
Oh let’s give a round of applause to Steph for working part time hours selling tat and not going to pee once or eaten altho had lunch with her manager before it . Everyone else has eaten and had a pee except her. My team are great but I’ll gaslight them anyway. Oh do off with a tough week. You fed up as usual
I work a job and can go from 8.30am to 4pm Mon to Fri without getting chance to eat or pee ….then I go home and make my children a proper home cooked dinner, and go out again to my second job from 5pm to 9.30pm. Because that’s what a real single mum who gets no support has to do!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I never watched any of it I was building furniture with my lass. From reading here and TL she was as rude, obnoxious and mannerless as the last one.
Pam, you’ve raised an awful one.
I barely speak to my mum but there is one thing she drilled in to my brother and I and its manners. You haven’t even passed on basic manners Pammy 👹

Steph is just the mouthpiece to sell. No one should be speaking to people like that regardless of how busy they think they are. She represents herself on these lives and I wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole for my business!
Their was one point in the live she needed her phone charged and she looked at the person with a death stare handed the phone over didn’t say thank you and asked where’s my other phone she was actually arguing with the person it’s was plugged in,it’s over their somewhere, yeah I have two phone it was so uncomfortable then when she got the sodding phone didn’t even say thank you, she is rude as do and it was all caught on the live and her Huns would have definitely seen it, i would have went and smacked her face.

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
I work a job and can go from 8.30am to 4pm Mon to Fri without getting chance to eat or pee ….then I go home and make my children a proper home cooked dinner, and go out again to my second job from 5pm to 9.30pm. Because that’s what a real single mum who gets no support has to do!
This. Can you imagine if she had to do a 12 hour caring or nursing shift, with responsibilities for meds and genuinely helping people, then come home and cook, clean and iron for the next day. She would melt

YeahYeahYeah

Jul 21, 2024
Scotland
Their was one point in the live she needed her phone charged and she looked at the person with a death stare handed the phone over didn’t say thank you and asked where’s my other phone she was actually arguing with the person it’s was plugged in,it’s over their somewhere, yeah I have two phone it was so uncomfortable then when she got the sodding phone didn’t even say thank you, she is rude as do and it was all caught on the live and her Huns would have definitely seen it, i would have went and smacked her face.
Her lack of manners is atrocious. Uncomfortable to watch to be honest. The huns will still think she’s fabulous & that the sun shines out her arse ☀️

Apr 26, 2024
uk
See its this on top of everything

She is rude and aggressive towards others time and time again. She blames everyone else and the trolls but her behaviour caught in the real world is much worse than her goodie/victim persona on her tiktoks

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Is she not staying on till midnight now 😆😆
She's not fit enough to do a long shift never worked a day in her life ( unless you include playing at being a hairdresser) can't hack the pace coz she's a lazy t that wants to stay at home all day in her pjs pretending to be a business woman. Steph your a joke piece of advice hen switch the light off !!!