Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Their was one point in the live she needed her phone charged and she looked at the person with a death stare handed the phone over didn’t say thank you and asked where’s my other phone she was actually arguing with the person it’s was plugged in,it’s over their somewhere, yeah I have two phone it was so uncomfortable then when she got the sodding phone didn’t even say thank you, she is rude as do and it was all caught on the live and her Huns would have definitely seen it, i would have went and smacked her face.
Hmmmm nah. My biggest trigger is rudeness and disrespect, she’d have had no chance with me.

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
May 24, 2024
The World
She had msgs threatening to burn her house down it’s disgusting I like Soph she’s real and she has no filter and she’s calling the creators out who put it out there themselves.
As Steph would say though… you make videos about creators you need to take what comes with that. Still an absolutely unforgettable comment.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She can get to do imagine letting your 15 year old daughter go into another adults live and comment you need to get an absolute crap and parent your child instead of buggering off your child would have been with your mum and you let this behaviour happy. Disgusting I hope Soph takes it further.
View attachment v0f044gc0000crtq0pnog65je2nat0sg.mp4

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
She can get to do imagine letting your 15 year old daughter go into another adults live and comment you need to get an absolute crap and parent your child instead of buggering off your child would have been with your mum and you let this behaviour happy. Disgusting I hope Soph takes it further.
View attachment v0f044gc0000crtq0pnog65je2nat0sg.mp4
3M likes huns & L,mad pam and dirty di fingers will be sore sitting tapping all that time 😂😂😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Imagine getting involved in your mums drama you are going to be leaving school at some point and it could be next year and her daughter is behaving like this all over the internet obviously seeing her mum clapping back to people who aren’t allowed an opinion but Steph can lie and bait to her hearts content over the internet get your fat ass home and parent your fing child you s parent.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Actually disgusted that L has gone into Soph and commented such a polite child not got her mums attitude and filthy mouth. I hope Soph names and shames them for that and I can’t wait for Steph response to it
All the s ‘I need to protect my children from trolls’ ‘they come after my kids’ blah blah…. Well Vangelina if your daughter wasn’t a cheeky wee witch like yourself then folk wouldn’t come after your daughter!!!!
I always tell mine, if you can dish it out you have to take it back! Just shoes the immaturity of the lot of them, any money iggy pop is sitting with her having a laugh about it!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
3M likes huns & L,mad pam and dirty di fingers will be sore sitting tapping all that time 😂😂😂
Likes by tapping a screen for 7 hours there is folk that it would take 10 mins for them to do that she is a tragic woman and only wants her opinions and her Huns to matter well the world doesn’t work like that Steph you just carry on blocking people you sad cow.