Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

liviahaze

Sep 29, 2024
Edinburgh
‘Come emotional eat with me’ no fing person with a true ED would say that 🤬🤬🤬🤬 I’m sorry I’m gonna end up blowing up with this Cnut!!!!! She’s very vocal about having one (B) so companies send her food 🤬🤦🏻‍♀️ go do off ya ugly, smelly, boggin looking boot!!!!!!
So this weeks been a stressful week for whatever ses she’s been spouting this week 🤬 aww away and go do yourself, honest to god, it’s only been stressful because you are trying to cover up hanging about with a groomer and your child!!!!
My blood is boiling. Like you say no one who struggles would say “come emotional eat with me”. In recovery or not someone who struggles with food would not film like that with all the OH MY GODS and the eating sounds 🤮 funny she says come emotional eat with me after iggy says she worries more if she’s stuffing her face then the next video is woe is me - it’s to encourage people to ask questions then she would clap back being like HEW DARE YEWWW ASK THAT. Also why keep on the Colombo coat and they gloves - ugly polyester pish.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
My blood is boiling. Like you say no one who struggles would say “come emotional eat with me”. In recovery or not someone who struggles with food would not film like that with all the OH MY GODS and the eating sounds 🤮 funny she says come emotional eat with me after iggy says she worries more if she’s stuffing her face then the next video is woe is me - it’s to encourage people to ask questions then she would clap back being like HEW DARE YEWWW ASK THAT. Also why keep on the Colombo coat and they gloves - ugly polyester pish.
No they bloody wouldn’t 🤬 doesn’t want people mentioning her weight etc, talks about an ED, one in specific then stuffs her face on screen, naw just naw, the rage pouring out of me is unbelievable, the dirty lying tramp!!!!