Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
why in the name of the wee man is she wearing her coat in the house unpacking packages? No paid the gas bill hen 😂 better get nana Mac to start knitting the cardis a bit sooner 😭

I've just said this too 😂 like when I visit my mum if I don't take my coat off within 10 minutes she hits out with the " are you no staying?" 😂

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Could it be BPerfect? Just with reading Gildos comment, her slavering s earlier…. Is this her way of implying she’s moving away from them since they haven’t shown loyalty to her since she thinks she’s the face of BPerfect? 🤔
I thought that but then after Herpes comment, she was going to the wrap party too so why would she go to an event that she had been warning 🐄 about.

Maybe it's another one of her pointless speculating videos to try get Chelsea to stay quiet.

Mar 8, 2024
What’s with the new ‘shocked’ sound she has started? It’s giving Primary 5 school play and me irrational anger. I can’t pinpoint exactly when she started it but she used it so often in that ‘emotional’ eating video 👊🏻
Think she's copying her skanky mate ! She does that and probably infuriates beefy that Aimless gets so much more engagement for her s content 😂

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
That is absolutely not someone with a ED and it’s disgusting that she triggers people who do a ED charity should be calling her out its utter disgusting and with young followers like she claims on her page you are a disgrace 🐄 plus what a 🐖 when she eats it’s disgusting. 🤮
IMG_6877.png IMG_6878.png IMG_6880.png IMG_6881.png
Why would companies send someone who has been so vocal about an ED food samples 🤯

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I thought that but then after Herpes comment, she was going to the wrap party too so why would she go to an event that she had been warning 🐄 about.

Maybe it's another one of her pointless speculating videos to try get Chelsea to stay quiet.
She wasn’t really her friend though, remember? 😂 if it is about Chelsea then she’s going to look even more of a clown 🤡

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
She wasn’t really her friend though, remember? 😂 if it is about Chelsea then she’s going to look even more of a clown 🤡
Oh yeah she used the term friends "loosely" as loose as like her own morals. Bliddy hate these vague "who could it be?" posts 😂😂
I was thinking maybe it's still Bairdy but she's too daft to see but 🐄 gone and liked her comment 🙄

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I‘m away from social media for a few hours and come back to Inspector Gadget slavering over cookies and sauce making a ridiculous sound every time she picked something out the box 🤢 to advertising gloves with weird fat thumbs that look like the same material as the coat (spun from plastic) to sitting at her front door surrounded by mess with the FML video and music implying another stab in the back. All her huns giving her the attention and validation she craves with not one braincell between them to figure out this is why she does it. Can’t even figure out why everyone walks, sorry runs away from her, as far away as they can. She is the problem not everyone else you utter choobs

Last edited: