Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Well her legs are much bigger there than the insta pic of her eating her crisps. Stupid t she is. NO ONE CARES Steph it’s you who cares. Stop lying about your size, stop saying you have a Ed cause you don’t, stop saying you are so happy with yourself cause you’re not. Take time away from your phone, away from your Huns and live in the moment. Enjoy the simple things in life stop looking for validation from strangers that blow smoke up your arse cause they are lying to you. Your not the best mum, your not the most amazing person ever you are none of them. What you are is a sad, lonely woman who will never ever be happy ever. My advice if you want to be happy truly work on yourself, stop ruining your children’s life’s with a phone out 24/7 stop having your body on show to the world you have a teenager so stop and think about your actions.

Peace out vav✌🏻 we know you read here enjoy the last few nights of your holiday. No doubt what I’ve said you won’t take note so I continue to watch your car crash life.
I need to second this…. Stephanie can I call you Stephanie? Thought I’d give you your Sunday name even through its Saturday 🤣 but no one gives a s what size you are or anyone’s size for that matter…. What matters is you lying about your true size.
Now you say your a 10/12, your thigh is about at least double the size of my waist that’s not a size 10/12…. The lying is what’s detrimental to young woman’s and older woman’s mental health, people with body dysmorphia 🙋🏻‍♀️ me being one of them, nhs diagnosis I didn’t pay for it 😉 that could be so bliddy damaging, you have no fkn idea 🤬 what people go through mentally everyday, you Ms Vavron need to own up to yer s and start telling the truth, now I know it will be hard for you as you’ve most likely done it the 30odd years you have been here but honestly just go for it, it will be so liberating…. Who knows if you change your ways now when you time comes you may get through those pearly gates…. I highly doubt it but I’m being a tad optimistic

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I need to second this…. Stephanie can I call you Stephanie? Thought I’d give you your Sunday name even through its Saturday 🤣 but no one gives a s what size you are or anyone’s size for that matter…. What matters is you lying about your true size.
Now you say your a 10/12, your thigh is about at least double the size of my waist that’s not a size 10/12…. The lying is what’s detrimental to young woman’s and older woman’s mental health, people with body dysmorphia 🙋🏻‍♀️ me being one of them, nhs diagnosis I didn’t pay for it 😉 that could be so bliddy damaging, you have no fkn idea 🤬 what people go through mentally everyday, you Ms Vavron need to own up to yer s and start telling the truth, now I know it will be hard for you as you’ve most likely done it the 30odd years you have been here but honestly just go for it, it will be so liberating…. Who knows if you change your ways now when you time comes you may get through those pearly gates…. I highly doubt it but I’m being a tad optimistic
❤️❤️❤️ I don’t think she will take note at anything we have said but least we can say we have tried. Seen on her insta story number (31) that’s C number. How truly shocking tho after what she has said. Her soul mate, her one true love but treat his family like se.

I can’t even imagine having awful thoughts about my body, and how I look. So glad that you have all that under control she does not realise how dangerous her LIES ARE

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
❤️❤️❤️ I don’t think she will take note at anything we have said but least we can say we have tried. Seen on her insta story number (31) that’s C number. How truly shocking tho after what she has said. Her soul mate, her one true love but treat his family like se.

I can’t even imagine having awful thoughts about my body, and how I look. So glad that you have all that under control she does not realise how dangerous her LIES ARE
I wondered what that meant. She’s horrible the stupid coo. Awww I want to slelp her now 🤬

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
See this se 🤬🤬🤬🤬 I’m a size 6 all day long and I can put my life on it that I’m stronger than that fkn waste of space…. I’d run rings round the t… I don’t go to the gym to look pretty I lift like a man 😭🤣 I’m shoulder pressing 15kg dumbbells, leg pressing like 90 kg that’s almost double my weight 💪🏽 Vag with the size of her thigh will be slow as fk she will never be able to run about after M when he’s bigger and bursts of energy…. Some people are deluded 🤯

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
See this se 🤬🤬🤬🤬 I’m a size 6 all day long and I can put my life on it that I’m stronger than that fkn waste of space…. I’d run rings round the t… I don’t go to the gym to look pretty I lift like a man 😭🤣 I’m shoulder pressing 15kg dumbbells, leg pressing like 90 kg that’s almost double my weight 💪🏽 Vag with the size of her thigh will be slow as fk she will never be able to run about after M when he’s bigger and bursts of energy…. Some people are deluded 🤯
Well she can just gtf!! What kind of comment is that. Her followers are all bloody balloons. Rude b.

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
Aw I'd love u to bump into that cow you would knock her out way wan punch ye might be wee but yer a mighty wee woman ❤