Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Look for a good cold/flu chicken soup recipe. Should have garlic and ginger in it. I caught covid for the first time after avoiding it for nearly 4 years, the day before Hogmanay, I was floored for 2024. I swear the recipe I found helped, think it had noodles in it too but I only had pasta

Oh I will search online for one thanks 🙏

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
None of the girls are biting 😆😆 she has made a good few posts from the huns but nada from a “troll” your clout chasing didn’t work, well done all the ladies for avoiding this absolute rocket 🚀

And I can walk around Aberdeen without fear of getting jumped on but thanks stephfanny.
IMG_6371.png
She doesn’t even follow that fud but I had a look at her following

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Have had an idea, how about to completely counteract the beggy on tiktok, everyone on cc and tl goes and picks up one of the cards that is on the Christmas trees in the shops nearer the time? Lots of genuine people going to struggle this year, and a small thing to show we aren't beggy Beefy beasts.
I volunteer every Christmas at my local Salvation Army and help out with their Christmas Toy Appeal and Christmas Appeal. I know I'm actually a pretty awful bridge dweller 😂 please let me stay!

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
I’ve just got the coil in and I feel like my stomachs about to fall out my arsehole😭😭literally doubled over in pain!! -0000000/10 don’t recommend
Your first one? Mine was an awful experience too, my own mother said oh it will nip a bit. I just about passed out 🤣 felt like labour pains for rest of the day. Took a while to settle the bleeding down but so so worth it in the end, my periods completely stopped. Due to her it changed next year though 😳🫣

May 24, 2024
The World
Another troll post dedicated to us cos of the hash tag that we were sharing last night hahahahahaha she now wants to help creators for xmas. This b needs starved of content ideas at this point shes obsessed with us! Hi dead behind the eyes t face
Did she mention the #?
She’ll make stuff up all month for content because she’s getting none from us.
Unless she starts cooking our recipes