Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I live in Scotland, no fines. But also think if kids are off for a family holiday we’re well within our rights too. Lots to be learned from family time and travel. I hate being held down by the ‘system’ - if you do holidays ‘right’ of course not like Steph 🤣 xx
I’ve taken my daughter out a few times, a day here or there. It’s our kids we should be able to so long as we aren’t hindering our kids education.
Not because there is snow outside. That was really cause her tyres were bald!!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Like everyone I have taken my children out of school for holiday’s as my husband doesn’t get a choice when to take his we do trying and get it just before any hols as they don’t do much the last few days after all the strikes the schools can’t really complain but vav didn’t put them to school when it was light snow even though she met Brendan for lunch and she kept off max when he was ill but he was fine and sent back next day plus I don’t think the kids will be their this week as no way she will put them in tomorrow as they will get back early hours of the morning plus she is away again if it’s true on Thursday to Disney for saying max needs routine he doesn’t have one.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Latest video the sunglasses tat box 31 comments and just over 1,000 likes she really doesn’t do well with the selling stuff unless it’s got something to do with trolls all her content is, is max how sad are you your so boring you have to use your non verbal you claim son, go get of your arse and get a proper job beef your time on Tik tok is nearing its end love this for you.

Mar 7, 2024
Imagine walking down the marina on your holiday, to see a teenage girl videoing her mum feeding her little brother posing like she is. I’d be so embarrassed for her 😩
If I asked my teenage daughter to video me feeding her little brother she’d laugh in my face
That's all aren't we Lils has been useful for this holiday , videoing her mum brothers , happy holiday memories for her .. not ! No wonder she has a bitter twisted face for a 15 year old !

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Honestly Steph how many times do you need to say absolutely amazing or mesmerised… for an ‘influencer’ you don’t half fing repeat yourself. You’re so difficult to listen to!!! It’s like someone cheese grating my lugs.

Taking max to the airport tired and expecting him to perform to a whole load of demands (ie security, waiting) just sums up how stupid you are.

You’ve repeatedly said max has melt downs after naps so why would you want him to sleep on the plane. Guessing more lies, eh hun.

Last edited:

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly Steph how many times do you need to say absolutely amazing or mesmerised… for an ‘influencer’ you don’t half fing repeat yourself. You’re so difficult to listen to!!! It’s like someone cheese grating my lugs.

Taking max to the airport tired and expecting him to perform to a whole load of demands (ie security, waiting) just sums up how stupid you are.

You’ve repeatedly says max has melt downs after naps so why would you want him to sleep on the plane. Guessing more lies, eh hun.
She says M wanted to just lie down, aye two secs son till I just set the phone up first 🤣😭 what you mean is Vag, you set the phone up and got yer arse sat down and took M up with you, you absolute clown

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Brady Bunch Facepalm GIF

Why does this remind me of her nana lol 🤣 nana watching the next load of s she needs to defend in the comments 🤣
😆 followed with Steph they are just jealous

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So her latest on their last day why does she needs to say everything is good for Autistic and sensory kids you could just say kids Steph also I am surprised you aren’t just giving max a gummie that seems to knocked him out for the flight home, also no socks in the play area even the one outside in the sun for his feet, you do know their is things in Aberdeen/aberdenshire Macduff has an fab aquarium and also plenty soft play you never take him anywhere but on hols she take him no bother. And also if your driving home tonight are your children going to be going back to school you know because they were ment to be back today and you are away again on Thursday.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
So her latest on their last day why does she needs to say everything is good for Autistic and sensory kids you could just say kids Steph also I am surprised you aren’t just giving max a gummie that seems to knocked him out for the flight home, also no socks in the play area even the one outside in the sun for his feet, you do know their is things in Aberdeen/aberdenshire Macduff has an fab aquarium and also plenty soft play you never take him anywhere but on hols she take him no bother. And also if your driving home tonight are your children going to be going back to school you know because they were ment to be back today and you are away again on Thursday.
She kicked and screamed no doubt for M to get the place in the school she wanted - yet she keeps him
Off at every excuse. M wakes up and sneezes “oh he needs to stay off,” 2 holidays in 2 weeks - she doesn’t give a F. So she will do that every year.
Yet some other parent would give their right arm for their child to have that space and ensure they have excellent attendance ( where possible.)

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She kicked and screamed no doubt for M to get the place in the school she wanted - yet she keeps him
Off at every excuse. M wakes up and sneezes “oh he needs to stay off,” 2 holidays in 2 weeks - she doesn’t give a F. So she will do that every year.
Yet some other parent would give their right arm for their child to have that space and ensure they have excellent attendance ( where possible.)
Absolutely no routine that she claims he needs I wouldn’t even take my kids away 3 days after they have just got back from a holiday he wont know has hit him plus I don’t think Aberdeen has flights to Paris so will be another drive to another airport to moan about.

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
1000024958.jpg this grips my actual s!! Hes your SON!! Not your AUTISTIC SON!! she labels him at every turn! Wouldn't be so bad if she was giving advice or help to other families of autistic children but she hasn't got a fecking clue!! But the more she pushes the autism card the more views!! She's sick!! I hope when Max is old enough and hopefully finds his voice he constantly introduces her as his dickhead mother!