Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I’m creasing at this hun ‘Sarah’ video is all about Beefy and saying people need to leave her alone and she’s the kindest soul 🤢 but the best bit is Beefy sent her something ( a gift) and she’s like ‘look she has sent me this gift not for clout , not for recognition , not for anything just because she’s kind and nice 😏 and who has now REPOSTED it…BEEFY!!!Hahahahaha sorry Sarah what was that you said??? 🤭
Not for clout or her own gain 🫠🫠🫠
Another one she wouldn’t be pals with or give the time of day to in reality 💋.

IMG_8831.jpeg

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I’m creasing at this hun ‘Sarah’ video is all about Beefy and saying people need to leave her alone and she’s the kindest soul 🤢 but the best bit is Beefy sent her something ( a gift) and she’s like ‘look she has sent me this gift not for clout , not for recognition , not for anything just because she’s kind and nice 😏 and who has now REPOSTED it…BEEFY!!!Hahahahaha sorry Sarah what was that you said??? 🤭

IMG_8831.jpeg
I actually liked her but I have unfollowed her she is another clout chaser and she has just played to her tune and look she has reposted it beyond tragic.

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham

IMG_8831.jpeg
Oh I seen this and Vav was in the comments saying 'I am mortified' but has reposted 🤔 make it make sense 🤣🤣 oh going by your pic looks like she's turned comments off now wonder why 😂

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I have an 11 month old border collie who is obsessed with underwear. Standing in the garden talking to my neighbour and he bounces up on the fence next to me with my knickers in his mouth 🤦‍♀️. Thankfully they were clean :ROFLMAO:
My pups 10 weeks and I’m ready for launching her oot the window! It’s like having another child… the toilet training🙃🙃🙃🙃💀

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I always felt weary about them something just didn’t add up and that’s why! I was gonna donate but something felt off as I said what a disgrace! She does look out her face though on numerous videos I myself have 4 beautiful kids but also have had 6 miscarriages over the years of diff gestations they don’t deserve kids!

I'm not even making comment on them I am so shocked at what I've read about them😡😡😡😡

Bunch of oxygen thief's that they are.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
My thoughts exactly. She will remain single forever coz she oozes poison. Over grown teenager and s parent. Definitely not step-mummy material.
Exactly this and the sad thing is most mums would encourage there kids to go out and make a life for themselves but Steph will want Lilly to hang around her gaff sitting on social media all day doing clapbacks watch this space Lilly will amount to nothing and Steph will manipulate her not to leave the poisonous family . Steph will encourage her to go after rich men for a living just like she has unfortunately for Lilly she'll also find it hard to have any healthy relationships with men coz of the way she's been brought up . To already have a less than favourable reputation by the time you 15 years old says it all . What mum around Aberdeen would want their son involved with Lilly and her toxic mum . Not very many I bet .