Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Well let’s see she maybe put a pic up soon from a distance or something to prove he is there. I could not do it, if anyone treated my children like she said nope sorry gone. Xx
Exactly if someone treated my child like that I would never be in the same room as them never mind go away on a holiday with them 👊🏽 she should be utterly ashamed of herself, even if it is the truth or isn’t as then she’s just accused someone of abuse

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Nahhhhh how disgusting is it that she’s left aren’t we lils at home and gone without her 😳😡 I could never do that to my child never! Sums the fat t up tho doesn’t it, sick twisted selfish b. I bet she’s glad to see the fin back of her for a few days tho after spending that shambolic week in Spain with her
She will say L didn’t want to do DLP

Mark McKee

Apr 18, 2024
Edinburgh
Lily is just as bad as her mother and a big bully at school , think she goes to hazelhead academy ,she keeps saying her mum is an influencer but kids are laughing about it and she's the top gossip in the staff room
This is why she is doxing you mamma.
Helen Parkes had a video up earlier about Vav and your name was apparently mentioned being leaked to Vav

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Just seen on TL she’s posted a pic of her and M but it’s a selfie 🤔😏 hopefully the guy has seen sense

Exactly if someone treated my child like that I would never be in the same room as them never mind go away on a holiday with them 👊🏽 she should be utterly ashamed of herself, even if it is the truth or isn’t as then she’s just accused someone of abuse
Yup same. I would never be able to go away with someone who she said treated her child so bad, and even her. Like why?? Cause it’s all lies. The fact she lies about things like that and to bring your child into it is so so bad. That’s Steph party trick comes out with the dv card every partner she has had same thing.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Helen Parkes had a video up earlier about Vav and your name was apparently mentioned being leaked to Vav
Who done a video? Is that on tik tok? So because mama bear said this and her school she is going to dox her. Well the thing is her own mum has shown the school so mama bear has not said anything that’s not true. What people in Steph Camp can’t deal with the truth? Shock they don’t like people speaking the truth 🤬 this has pissed me off

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
This person on tiktok? Doesn’t mean the name given is actually her though which is dangerous as whoever the name is could be someone completely unrelated to things posted here but a personal vendetta

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Imagine what she could have made happen for those battling cancer with that £15,000?
She spent that quicker than I could say hello. Selfish selfish cow she is. Then to try and blame her old friend and her partner business then C mum no she is a cow. I can’t wait for the day for her old friend to see her cause she is not one to be messed with she is biding her time. Now that person won’t care where she sees her cause she will deal with it there and then so keep speaking about her vav 🤣🤣✌🏻

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Yup same. I would never be able to go away with someone who she said treated her child so bad, and even her. Like why?? Cause it’s all lies. The fact she lies about things like that and to bring your child into it is so so bad. That’s Steph party trick comes out with the dv card every partner she has had same thing.
Lying about it is bliddy dangerous 🤬

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I can guarantee you on my bliddy life they are two seperste people who I know personally 😂 had to bliddy edit it as i was furious leave my Rolly alone, Billy big baws what’s your name? Cmon since you think you’re doing something
Probably trying to drive traffic to somewhere, someone’s profile/tiktok in the hope it tells them who has looked.

Do it when Steph is busy so it doesn’t look like she is part of it 🥱