Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
Another one bites the dust!!!

Do do do !! Another one bites the dust!!!

Are we not allowed an OPINION!! Or just you and your child! Who while heading to school shouldn’t be sitting on a live of any adult who u clearly know about !!!

And saying something as saying arson is karma!!!!!!

I would slap my children stupid for even getting involved in my drama!

I don’t even like them knowing what their dad has done to me! Cause I want to (hear this and let it sink in vav) PROTECT THEM!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3463.png
    IMG_3463.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 55

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Gill deserves everything she gets , says it all when she deleted the comment about L . The comments on her clap back haven't exactly gone her way and rightly so ! She is a business owner, don't care what profile she's commenting from, its not appropriate ...end of ! Stay in your lane Gill , otherwise it might just result in your downfall. Come on TT and promote your business by all means , but do not get personally involved in taking sides on something you know do all about . It took 2 years for me to see through Steph , shes followed her for 5 minutes ! All these people who have known her for years must be wrong then .
Looking at the financials , business isn't great so she's prowling about big creators touting for business , just not doing her research first . I think shes arranged Wegovy for Steph then reeled her into the boob job after shes lost the weight . So of course she has to be on her side ... maybe just not make it as obvious if she wants to keep her business !
I think gill has totally messed up here and so has alot of her followers that repost speaks volumes why repost someone struggling to Talk is that how she feels about people’s disabilities and gill has just went on guns blazing yesterday saying that the “bullying” it’s peoples opinions has just came to bite her on her arse, she won’t call out it out as she won’t want to loss a customer but the behaviour if 15 year old child and what she is respostting vav can get fed with her people target people with disabilities you daughter is doing it and she has a brother who is Sen.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I‘m struggling with my mental health guys. My brain is braining too much, help me out. How can her daughter have watched her “breaking all week” when nothing happened until she saw Tattle and CC sharing a post about her dangerous driving on Friday being discussed on an Ellon Facebook group where as far as I’m aware only locals can be members. That’s the actual place she lives? She was “breaking” on Sunday because of something she did and couldn't control the comments but managed to switch on her switch on button because she was told to switch on her switch on button, get switched on to get on a plane a few hours later (which she was getting on anyway) . I guess she was switched on and only after some voice notes from Tik Tok acquaintances not anyone close to her. From Sunday morning to Sunday Afternoon is a week? Her worst week yet only the other week she nearly didn’t get on another plane because of a phone call from the police wanting to discuss her being accused of something very bad as a parent. Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you’re my only hope

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Showing her carcrash live and how she speaks to people people saying well done for what she baited the weekend before she went and you all fell for it and parted with your money for s.
View attachment v0f044gc0000crts3uvog65i5bn2n2cg.mp4
Couldn't afford her food shop 😂😂😂 think petre eoukd say that's a fing lie..living in his house rent free, bills pd and getting money for M on top of his dla and L child maintenance . That's facts VaV . . 100% facts .. getting REAL single mums to buy your tat while you splash on LV bags, holidays,Chloe sunglasses.. absolute riot of a woman !!

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
And that is a excuse get to do if she doesn’t know how to conduct herself online then she shouldn’t be on it,I feel like emailing the school as they certainly wouldn’t condone a pupil behaving online like that and definitely not a mother condoning it I hope SS are back involved again as their is evidence of you condoning it.
IMG_6269.png
And people forget Sophie’s a SEN adult!!!! Come march lily will become that SEN adult too!

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
The thing is, lily wont be a child forever in the eyes of the law.

She wants to be very careful because some people can hold grudges for years before it comes to a head.

So fighting your mams battles whilst hiding behind the “ I’m a child narrative “ will not sit forever
I know a couple of girls in her school itching to give Ls a kicking ... watch your back Ls .. its coming

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I think you need to educate your daughter about people with disabilities before you come in and preach about anyone else absolutely abhorrent to share a post of another human struggling with a stammer , I guess lily is left to her own devices the Same as max, what’s your excuse to that Steph, she is allowed to repost mocking someone else but she is on a big platform you are a disgrace of a mother.

May 24, 2024
The World
Couldn't afford her food shop 😂😂😂 think petre eoukd say that's a fing lie..living in his house rent free, bills pd and getting money for M on top of his dla and L child maintenance . That's facts VaV . . 100% facts .. getting REAL single mums to buy your tat while you splash on LV bags, holidays,Chloe sunglasses.. absolute riot of a woman !!
Her B&M hauls say otherwise

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow
Saying folk are coming for her children or let me say child as lily doesn’t matter to her, and your daughter goes and does that, can’t keep her non verbal son off soical media from all the sick pedos and now her daughter is bullying online what a parent 😆
This looks to me like her daughter is trying to get her mums attention and approval by being just like her ( nasty ) sad really if it was anyone else