Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
The supposed doxxing of Rolly is old news. This was all put out months ago, who cares Steph? People who know her are telling you it isn’t her. I think a phone call to the Police is in order because I’m sure the people in the photos you are putting on here won’t be happy. Remember Stephanie shouting ‘get my kids off here’ when we found her RENTED Pip Mansion even though the thick t doxxed herself

I know where Mad Pam moved to and I know Harleys address aswell. So what do you want me to do with that information? I’m sure that info would be far more interesting to my fellow trolls on here and TL than stolen random photos of people
Yes yes yes 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 that was so funny. She could not wait to get her new house up on her tik tok Ken that she worked so hard to get 🤣🤣😭😭 ok hun.

Oh aye put out mad Pam address 🤣🤣🤣 I know nana MAC address so we could put them both out, then we can throw in Harley for well you know extra points ❤️

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Well you know it’s just numpties 🤣🤣 only downside to cc but if most people block them, least it’s giving people like me who is from Aberdeen an opinion on Stephanie robertson,smith,vavron as not everyone blows smoke up her arse like Tik tok I don’t know ANYONE that like her in this city that speaks VOLUMES to these numpties who are setting up accounts trying to be her or exposing folk 🤣🤣
Exposing folk who some of us know 😂🤡 the wee hamster in her heed will be doing ninety miles an hour now trying to figure out her next move 😭 Vav yer a Fanny plain and simple

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
The supposed doxxing of Rolly is old news. This was all put out months ago, who cares Steph? People who know her are telling you it isn’t her. I think a phone call to the Police is in order because I’m sure the people in the photos you are putting on here won’t be happy. Remember Stephanie shouting ‘get my kids off here’ when we found her RENTED Pip Mansion even though the thick t doxxed herself

I know where Mad Pam moved to and I know Harleys address aswell. So what do you want me to do with that information? I’m sure that info would be far more interesting to my fellow trolls on here and TL than stolen random photos of people
Wish there was a clapping reaction 👏

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Ahhh well I hold Rolly close to my heart so it’s not bliddy on especially when I actually know that other person too 👊🏽 Vav hen yer playing with fire
Just ignore this darling don’t give them the your energy they are not worth it. Repot and move on. I won’t be replying to them. Xx

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Yes yes yes 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 that was so funny. She could not wait to get her new house up on her tik tok Ken that she worked so hard to get 🤣🤣😭😭 ok hun.

Oh aye put out mad Pam address 🤣🤣🤣 I know nana MAC address so we could put them both out, then we can throw in Harley for well you know extra points ❤️
Well sometimes that’s how you have to play it. As if they are sat with all the info on made up usernames when they’ve literally put out all the info about themselves. Can’t tell you how many times Steph has shown her address on tiktok when receiving gifts. Just go to the project lips video work the two bunches of flowers. She done that, Steph!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Well sometimes that’s how you have to play it. As if they are sat with all the info on made up usernames when they’ve literally put out all the info about themselves. Can’t tell you how many times Steph has shown her address on tiktok when receiving gifts. Just go to the project lips video work the two bunches of flowers. She done that, Steph!
So true darling so true. It’s so boring what they are doing. Everytime there is s going down boom they pop up and oh we are away to dox someone boring 🫣🫣🫣🫣