Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Just seen her clap back she’s a joke. Your child should have been in school at that time not scrolling the fyp and if you have Soph blocked why not advise your kid the same foff Steph. For everyone asking Iv spoke to Soph she is ok.

May 24, 2024
The World
Wonder if her open police investigation would have something to say about someone claiming they are being bullied online said it’s ok for her daughter to say she agrees someone’s house should be burnt down because it’s her opinion.

Steph I know you read here, applaud you for twisting the narrative. Finally good at something.

Sophie was telling people on her live some of the threats she’s had. She wasn’t talking about you or Lily. She was just saying what her inbox has had, and when Sophie said ‘someone messaged saying they’ll burn my house down’, your darling daughter piped up and said ‘karma is horrible eh’.

That I would say is Lily involving herself in something she shouldn’t be, and Lily INCITING hate, and encouraging arson.

Ellon Police should get another pendrive…

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Ha ha just seen Her recent video justifying lilys behaviour she’s says you’re enticing hate against a 15 year old chid, INCITING is the word you mean Vav you thick t 😝
Since when was anyone inciting hate towards her daughter ?? Thats just bullshit ! Same old Steph , takes accountability for nothing , instead tries to justify it . Lily is 100% wrong ....Vav knows it

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t with this t 😂😂😂I am crying at her videos.. first off her morning video I couldn’t get through the whole thing. She’s a nob. Second thing.. “I couldn’t afford my fewd shop and now I’m here” Would you stop 😂😂😂😂making out like she was little miss poor with no money at all and now she’s a rich high flyer 😂😂😂 get to do! And lastly she doesn’t condone the people saying about Sophie’s house but she approves of her daughter saying karma? Her daughter was watching the live cus staff asked her to not cus it came up in her fyp. She’s such a liar. See that finger.. she needs to shove it up her hole and shut the do up. I’d love to see her in person. She’s a mouthy t behind her phone.. like her daughter. Why does her daughter even know about the drama.. she always involves her and tells her s the kid doesn’t need to know. The kid doesn’t need to know staffs pathetic drama. She craves and thrives off drama. It’s all she has for content. It’s embarrassing

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
This just goes to show that familial behaviour doesn’t change until someone breaks out and heals.

Nana does it to pam
Pam does it to Steph
Steph does it to Lily.

The excuses for behaviour, not taking accountability, justifying disgusting threats.

Lily has a digital footprint slowly coming together to prove she’s just as vile as her mother. Age of accountability is low in Scotland so I’d encourage Steph that she acts upon this behaviour rather than justifying it.

Yet again tit parenting from Steph.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well atleast she’s confirmed everyone is entitled to their opinion on a public platform no matter how gross it is…
Doesn’t condone. But does condone cause Soph deserves it.
Riigghhhttt. Soph deserves to be told her house will be burnt down, possibly with her child in it. That she admits she condones? 😳

Yawn. Saw this a mile off. Claimed it a few hours ago. What do I win?
Who gill said that 😳 wow