Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She's such a liar, she's not even got a fat arse, it's flat and wide. I'm a size 8,after 2 kids but before I was a 4 whole my whole life , and even being a size 8 now for me is hard but I'm HONEST about my size and that I struggle being "bigger" than I was years ago before my children. It's the honesty part that winds me up with her !!
I’m a bit like you. I’m a 6 now, I’ve been a 4 and I’ve been a 12. When I’m stressed I loose weight and people go omg you have lost weight it pisses me off. I love my food so so much 🙊 I don’t go to the gym or anything but having kids, house to look after etc that’s my exercise. I don’t know why she lies about it so much. She is the only one who is making an issue of it

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Scruffy b can’t even clean her slow cooker properly 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮 fanny you rreally are disgusting. Adding food to a dirty slow cooker bork
IMG_3856.png
In fairness the bastards can corrode 🤣 I put mine in dishwasher ( dinnae do that 🙈) I ended up spraying the inside of mine with stove paint for minor but if get's any worse be the bin . Only had a year . 🥴