Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Scruffy b can’t even clean her slow cooker properly 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮 fanny you rreally are disgusting. Adding food to a dirty slow cooker bork
IMG_3856.png
Aw to correct myself here , it's a slow cooker . I was thinking air fryer ! . Be thinking what's she on aboot , they're ceramic . Heat going to my heid today ! Sounding as dippit as Vav. 🤣

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s never gonna be skinny with a fat girl mindset.

Still can’t get over for her reaching for nanas latte instead of her own 🤣🤣🤣 greedy guts through and through
Can’t wait to see the photo shoot for BPerfect and how many reports to the asa for fake advertising and slimming on pictures of the photographer does her dirty noticed Katie daly offered to do her make up which she said was iconic 🤣

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Hi! So swimming session, she had to take max out, I will quote her words” he looked like a crazy person”
Really? That’s where your mind takes you?
He has autism as you keep saying, and no one would have thought he looked crazy! That’s your thoughts!
He is 5 and strong now… you better get on top of the teaching now! Stop face fing the phone and be a mother!
Also your size 12 years are too tight and I thought you was away to finger your own ass 😆 😂

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
I saw a photo of the slow cooker “dinner” on TL …… oh my good GOD!

If that’s not an incentive to go on a diet, I don’t know what is. Looking at it makes me never want to eat pasta again - and I love pasta.

So, I have happily admitted previously to wearing a size 18. I don’t necessarily have to do so ALL the time, I just do. I dislike tight clothing - unlike The Vagisaurus!
Anyway, I would say that beefy vag is beefier on her bottom half than I am.
But I’m fit and firm!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Just Seen this on abergal page is she actually for real multiple people have spoken out she or her muppet mum or nana has phoned people’s work and if you couldn’t care why you going to take action, what about the lass your nana went up to in a supermarket when she was with her kids.
IMG_1849.jpeg
She’s a lying fud

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Steph do you give max boundaries ? Did you have any visuals with you…

Swimming or not that is how max communicates. You should have them round your neck ALL THE TIME. THEYRE LAMINATED AS TOU CLEARLY STATED IN YOHR BATH VIDEO!

He kicks off cos you always give him what he wants so you have no hope in a controlled environment where boundaries are expected.

Creating so many problems for yourself.