Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Clearly has no valid reason as to why she hasn’t even bothered attempting to potty train M so pulls out the nursery don’t think he’s ready 🙄 absolute bollocks mate! She has all the time in the world while she’s holed up in pip mansion to put the effort in but she just can’t be arsed so does what she does best…..writes the little lad off and blames his disabilities 😏 she’s a terrible mother! Instead of ice baths try placing potty’s all around the house instead vav, teach your son, give him your time, effort and the attention he deserves and he might stand a chance of learning. She tries something once and gives up, writes him off and expects others to do the hard work for her 😏

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Even her non troll targeted posts are negative.
Her whole personality is negative. She tried to do a positive reply every morning and it lasted about 5 days because it’s not her natural state of mind.
She learns a few things about psychology and applies it to herself as if she knows what she’s talking about, or has a clue about healing. She hasn’t even started healing.
First step of healing Steph… acceptance.
One thing you need to accept is you are the common denominator of all your failed relationships. Babe, it’s not always them.

She will never get what she’s looking for because she’s too busy focusing on what they bring to her, what they can do for her, what they have.
You want someone to have their s together, but most successful couples didn’t have their s together when they met, and built their empire together.
You want a ready made man that you can benefit from, but had no part in making the success. Shameful attitude.

You want a man that doesn’t need a mother. But you picked these men, saw them fit enough to date knowing the type of people they were, and then slate them for it after. That choice was yours, you chose them. Take accountability for choosing anything that shows you attention rather than slate them for where they are in life.
I hope these men you’re having a dig at go off and become happy and successful just to prove you don’t knock a person for their situation.
Height?? Come on girl. The guy cannot help that.
Would it be ok for a man to say he didn’t want you because you were short?
Would it be ok for a man to say he’s done with you because you’re overweight?

So unbelievably superficial and double standards are off the scale.
Her content is as dead as her life
Spot on 👌🏽😍

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Good afternoon you lovely lot 🥰

Just back from a lovely girly holiday with my real girl friends ( something you wouldn’t know about beefy) and just catching up on the big beefster herself and my oh my how boring is she getting and how much less engagement and views is she getting 😍 it’s showing! Is this her plan to derail people , by being utterly boring or is she just running out of content ideas? And that ice bath gads you fecking manky mink. And to think you initially accused someone of putting something in it 😭 maybe try plus sized modelling for companies just an idea 💡since you get all your ideas here and TL 👀

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
NO BEEFY…. Your whole body is FAT! Nobody can tell where your fat arse ends and your legs begin - sorry trunks. Am they are fing trunks.
Them jeans are digging into you and they’re clearly a 16-18

Also that hangover gut when you bend over 🤮🤮🤮🤮
IMG_3841.png IMG_3843.png IMG_3844.jpeg
Finally speaking some sense!
Yes you DO have an abnormally huge ass

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Sorry I'm just catching up from over the weekend because I have a family, and a life unlike beefy. But IM SORRY WHAT? She's always got her kids, always out and about?

Naw beefy hen, you dump your wains with anyone that'll take them, and you never leave your house, and if you do then you don't leave your car. A swear a wouldn't get tired of hitting her

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1716120924.mov
    36.5 MB
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Clearly has no valid reason as to why she hasn’t even bothered attempting to potty train M so pulls out the nursery don’t think he’s ready 🙄 absolute bollocks mate! She has all the time in the world while she’s holed up in pip mansion to put the effort in but she just can’t be arsed so does what she does best…..writes the little lad off and blames his disabilities 😏 she’s a terrible mother! Instead of ice baths try placing potty’s all around the house instead vav, teach your son, give him your time, effort and the attention he deserves and he might stand a chance of learning. She tries something once and gives up, writes him off and expects others to do the hard work for her 😏
Exactly! You would try! You wouldn’t ask the nursery! You would do mum duties and try train him! Jesus that would be the best time to give him an iPad! She’s backwards, but she does come from a backwards family!
She should also let him eat with his own fork and knife and omg let him make a mess! Bet he does at nursery!

Mar 8, 2024
Her ice bath is filthy cus she hasn’t cleaned the dirty cow. Saying it’s been sabotaged to suit her narrative it so embarrassing.
I have worked in nurseries before and the amount of parents that wanted us to toilet train the whole day but then they just stick a pull up on them when they go home is shocking. This is what she is expecting. Toilets training is difficult especially when a child has extra needs but he is more than capable of being trained she just won’t invest the time and effort. Like a lot of parents. They don’t like to parent. Like this lazy t.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Exactly! You would try! You wouldn’t ask the nursery! You would do mum duties and try train him! Jesus that would be the best time to give him an iPad! She’s backwards, but she does come from a backwards family!
She should also let him eat with his own fork and knife and omg let him make a mess! Bet he does at nursery!
It was the blowing the raspberry that got me🤣🤣🤣🤣 how old are you vav🙊😭😭 I would never ever of asked my children’s nursery about potty training. She just does not want to put the time in that’s what it’s all about because she’s a se mum

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
He will definitely be feeding himself when at nursery. It’s like someone else said already, she just can’t deal with the mess or god forbid him ruining his clothes 🤦🏼‍♀️ Anything for an easy life with her. All she does is send mixed msgs to M, no consistency in anything so how is he expected to bloody well learn?! Pull your finger out of your fat lard arse and support your son, teach him some skills u dumb b! Right that’s me done for the day, I’m off to make a potato salad 😂 for the family bbq 🥰

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
A wee while ago she bashed I think it was Sabrina for posting her kids or the other girl I can’t remember now, according to beefy around about that time she said she never really posts M but that day posted like 3 videos of him…. Today she’s allowed to have a breaking filming her and max 😂😂😂 she canny make up her feckin mind 🥴 bare with her she doesn’t feel like filming right now 😂 sooo beefy hen do these TikTok’s you’ve been posting just magically appear in yer phone 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_9580.jpeg
    IMG_9580.jpeg
    176.1 KB · Views: 57