Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
It was the blowing the raspberry that got mešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ how old are you vavšŸ™ŠšŸ˜­šŸ˜­ I would never ever of asked my childrenā€™s nursery about potty training. She just does not want to put the time in thatā€™s what itā€™s all about because sheā€™s a se mum
Yeah the raspberry blowing? As if to say she has been proved right that she doesnā€™t need to train him šŸ˜†
Be a mum! Teach your children or at least try! Imagine not even trying? She canā€™t say that! Vav your a s mum! On tiktok your Huns donā€™t know any better!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
View attachment v0f044gc0000cp4ugq7og65m0hv82mqg.mp4
The natskye is just a copy cat Stephaine singing to girls aloud yesterday she is doing the same today šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ wow could you get up her hole anymore Nat šŸ˜œ
Iā€™m sorry this video canā€™t nope nope nope. Wow. My house is not always tidy itā€™s a family home but would I fook be filming things like this. I just canā€™t. All the stuff top of the cupboards, the mess, the clutter it is giving me the cold sweats šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Iā€™m sorry this video canā€™t nope nope nope. Wow. My house is not always clean itā€™s a family home but would I fook be filming things like this. I just canā€™t. All the stuff top of the cupboards, the mess, the clutter it is giving me the cold sweats šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Why do people film stuff like this šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® she look like she wears the same knickers all week Iā€™m sorry but she does. Also Nat itā€™s not a good look you wanting to be like vav šŸ¤£

Mar 8, 2024
She wants everything she doesnā€™t bring to the table?
Isnā€™t funny.
Doesnā€™t even have ADHD sheā€™s just rude and feels her voice is the most important.
Canā€™t you take your own bins out? Thought you were a bad b independent??
Done with short men? Maybe men are done with short woman? Would it be ok for a guy to say that?
Snacks are for sharing though staph.
Again, you donā€™t so this guy has to carry the banter in this relationship, and the humour.
You donā€™t even have your s together??
Wash your own car, people arenā€™t your slaves. Again, thought you needed no man??
So basically just a post of digs at previous exā€™s, even down to their height.

You know what a grown woman who is looking for a relationship would put Stephā€¦

Kind
Loyal
Reliable
Trustworthy
Communicative
Hard working
Great with kids

What do you offer Steph? A home thatā€™s not yours, a car thatā€™s not yours, an unstable income.
Two kids from two previous partners they will need to blend with.
A history of lies, cheating and deceit.
A manic, narcissistic personality. IMG_6825.png
I was with my son's dad for 20 years ....he didn't even know what day bin day was šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
She's such a dick !!

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
She actually think's she's a comedian on these latest vids and so do her minions . I mean half us trolls ( so far in today's comments from her fans ) work for the NHS , don't have kids / want kids or we're stinking rotten jealous ?! Get a fkn grip , there is no part of her life I am jealous of . Calling out inappropriate behaviour and papping her son out online for content ? Yes, I'll own this šŸ‘Œ

Last edited:

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She actually think's she's a comedian on these latest vids and so do her minions . I mean half us trolls ( so far in today's comments from her fans ) work for the NHS , don't have kids / want kids or we're stinking rotten jealous ?! Get a fkn grip , there is no part in her life I am jealous of . Calling out inappropriate behaviour and papping her son out for online for content ? Yes, I'll own this šŸ‘Œ
Iā€™ll second that, not one single bit jealous of her life, I have a fabulous life, fabulous kids, fabulous partner, fabulous friends, fabulous like minded peeps on here and oh Beefy I have a degree, that I worked hard for with no help of a man what have you got that hasnā€™t been supplied or been abled without a man šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø if it wasnā€™t for the money from C and the kids dads where would you be? On my own with my kids for 11 year not one bit of physical or financial help from their dad šŸ˜Œ

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Itā€™s Sunday, Iā€™ve spent an entire weekend with my partner in the sun.
This yin has sat in her house on her own filming tiktoks. Sorry, whatā€™s there to be jealous of?
Excatly most people can actually go out around their area but vav canna the tip men see more of her than anywhere else šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Iā€™ll second that, not one single bit jealous of her life, I have a fabulous life, fabulous kids, fabulous partner, fabulous friends, fabulous like minded peeps on here and oh Beefy I have a degree, that I worked hard for with no help of a man what have you got that hasnā€™t been supplied or been abled without a man šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø if it wasnā€™t for the money from C and the kids dads where would you be? On my own with my kids for 11 year not one bit of physical or financial help from their dad šŸ˜Œ
šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ» how true. I would never ever trade my life in for hers no thank you. She is so so sad and lonely and all she has is her ā€œtik tokā€ no back up plan nothing. Letā€™s see what she will do when her ā€œcareerā€ dries up because it will. She has never been one for saving up, always went through money like water. I really hope to that she has done it all correctly and paid her tax for all the ā€œmoneyā€ she has made. Cause vav the tax man always catches up with you

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Her ice bath is filthy cus she hasnā€™t cleaned the dirty cow. Saying itā€™s been sabotaged to suit her narrative it so embarrassing.
I have worked in nurseries before and the amount of parents that wanted us to toilet train the whole day but then they just stick a pull up on them when they go home is shocking. This is what she is expecting. Toilets training is difficult especially when a child has extra needs but he is more than capable of being trained she just wonā€™t invest the time and effort. Like a lot of parents. They donā€™t like to parent. Like this lazy t.

The outside of her house is covered with CCTV cameras and I mean covered so if someone did decide to go take a pish in it or whatever they would have been caught on her cameras so she is talking utter se!!!
And while Iā€™m on here, Vav you are one evil, conniving, manipulative, deceitful, thieving, lying, fat arsed t that should never have been allowed to have children and YES i believe M would be better off with his dad full time because as long as he is with you he will never thrive and have a chance at an independent life. All that wee boy is to you is a cash cow. You are just fin rancidšŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ» how true. I would never ever trade my life in for hers no thank you. She is so so sad and lonely and all she has is her ā€œtik tokā€ no back up plan nothing. Letā€™s see what she will do when her ā€œcareerā€ dries up because it will. She has never been one for saving up, always went through money like water. I really hope to that she has done it all correctly and paid her tax for all the ā€œmoneyā€ she has made. Cause vav the tax man always catches up with you
100% she was always showing off anytime she had money still doesnā€™t make you have a good heart and that she will never have.

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Sorry I'm just catching up from over the weekend because I have a family, and a life unlike beefy. But IM SORRY WHAT? She's always got her kids, always out and about?

Naw beefy hen, you dump your wains with anyone that'll take them, and you never leave your house, and if you do then you don't leave your car. A swear a wouldn't get tired of hitting her
Always out and about šŸ˜‚ what on the school run and to Tescos šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚ so full of s šŸ™„